Merry Christmas

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
From the most elusive member, lol, Merry Christmas to all who dare enter this domain.

Oh, and 407, I don't hate you........Merry Christmas!!!

Last edited:

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
A holiday toast ,Merry and Blessed Christmas and may God bless you To all my BC friends ! From your buddy in Philly Irish Stewie

I'm the pariah who is moderated at every turn. From what has been said. I drink and I post on Friday and Saturday and I'm a goofball. Ok but Sunday through Thursday I help people. My pm blow up from it. Does yours bro(the guy said what he said) mine does. I'm a difference maker to some. How about you from your ivory tower? ? I'm a front line soldier. Are you bro(you know who you are?) where you at. I fight a fight every week. I've got managers who tell me I'm going to heaven for what I do. You pm me with a disrespect that is utterly unacceptable. You are worth 2 mil I'm not and never will. I fight the good fight like the poor as a youth(wellfair) person that I was. I go full boar for people and the only fat cat I get is drinking good beer and picking up firewood on the side of the road. Ill keep going and ill dominate as much as I can. They know who you are as they do in my area. I'm a MAN and people know this. Do they know it about you. I give ALL I have. Did you brother???

over9five

Staff member
From the member who is most hated by the mods and owners.

You're not even close.

I'm the pariah who is moderated at every turn. From what has been said. I drink and I post on Friday and Saturday and I'm a goofball. Ok but Sunday through Thursday I help people. My pm blow up from it. Does yours bro(the guy said what he said) mine does. I'm a difference maker to some. How about you from your ivory tower? ? I'm a front line soldier. Are you bro(you know who you are?) where you at. I fight a fight every week. I've got managers who tell me I'm going to heaven for what I do. You pm me with a disrespect that is utterly unacceptable. You are worth 2 mil I'm not and never will. I fight the good fight like the poor as a youth(wellfair) person that I was. I go full boar for people and the only fat cat I get is drinking good beer and picking up firewood on the side of the road. Ill keep going and ill dominate as much as I can. They know who you are as they do in my area. I'm a MAN and people know this. Do they know it about you. I give ALL I have. Did you brother???
OK, that was odd.....

Merry Christmas all!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

Holed up in a remote cabin? Fine Manifesto.

over9five

Staff member
Holed up in a remote cabin? Fine Manifesto.
unabomber-fbi.gif

anonymous???

KIDDING!!!!!