Merry Christmas!

poophappens

Just wanted to be the first person to wish everyone a happy Merry Christmas. (Taking FMLA in December so it will really be a happy one for me) yay!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Be careful; that's a Christian traditional thing.
It's actually pagan in origin, but xmas has really evolved into a secular, all inclusive commercial holiday in this country and the tree has become a symbol of that. I just think it looks nice :wink2:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Had a girl on jan 12th 2013 and you can use your fmla anytime you want within the first year

Do you realize that FMLA is intended to allow the family member to take unpaid time off so that they can be there to help deal with a medical issue? You cannot schedule FMLA simply to get out of Peak.

jaker

trolling
Yeah dumb move , things like that you keep to yourself

​You never know who the tittle tale is and every work place has them and forums

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Do you realize that FMLA is intended to allow the family member to take unpaid time off so that they can be there to help deal with a medical issue? You cannot schedule FMLA simply to get out of Peak.
To help care for his he most certainly can. Intended it any way u want. He legally is covered. Have a great Christmas!!!!

LongTimeComing

Air Ops Pro
You are a joke.....'legally covered' or not, it's quite a :censored2:y thing to do...You are affecting everyone you work with and around during a time of year when things are challenging with a FULL staff.

That's like me punching you in the face, then saying "oops, I slipped".

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Here in California you can use it just the way he's saying. I had my second son last April 17. I still had 6 weeks of available leave come peak. I'm a man though so yes I worked all of peak. That's just my take on it. To each their own though.