Message from the Supreme Court to the Repubilcans: DENIED!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
TOS, about those jails in Mexico, if a prisoner wants a meal he has to pay for it, or have a relative visit with food.

No need to send all those convicts back to their homelands, not while we have vast regions still open. Just drop them off at some former military installations with some supplies and tell them this is now their home.

moreluck

golden ticket member
She's in hiding right now, afraid that someone in the media will ask her a question that hasn't been pre-screened.

If you must know the truth, perhaps you should read the REAL news......she's in hiding because they are waiting out time to see if Todd fathered a love child with someone. If it's true, she'll be finished politically in any capacity.
Go to the proper places for the real TRUTH.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Although Palins verbal claims you could see russia from alaska, she has NEVER seen russia from alaska. In fact, No alaskan govenor has seen russia from alaska. The small rock of an island that palin was reffering to is the only place where you could see a small island of russia, but no governor in alaska history has ever been there.

Another stretch of the truth for palin and another goof among hundreds of goofs while speaking.

Peace.

Yes you can....
http://www.slate.com/id/2200155/

Can You See Russia from Alaska?

Glad you asked...
Yes, you can see Russia from Alaska. It is only 2. 5 miles. This is the distance between Little Diomede Island, Alaska and Big Diomede Island, Russia.

klein

Für Meno :)
You know, I don't even need to look at your link, seen it last week on discovery channel.
There is an Alaskan Island , out in the Bering Sea, that you can only access with airplane in the winter months (ice on the sea serves as a run-way) and in the summer only by helicopter.

But, yes, if you are there, you can see Alaska..

Only Eskimos (Inuit) live there, and it's the most secluded place on earth, or atleast one of them.

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
Still the question begs what does one's proximity to Russia have to do with their success in foreign policy?

The interview, to me, was shocking in the the realization that any responsible lawmaker would choose her for a vp. The dingbat is a joke. Sad but true. She may be a great mom, a great Alaskan, a great person whose company I might even enjoy. But I dang sure don't want her responsible for my government.

moreluck

golden ticket member
On Palin's 5 or 6 part show, every where they went was by plane.....they're as common as a taxi in the Big Apple. So, getting somewhere only by plane is not a rarity in AK.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
If you must know the truth, perhaps you should read the REAL news......she's in hiding because they are waiting out time to see if Todd fathered a love child with someone. If it's true, she'll be finished politically in any capacity.
Go to the proper places for the real TRUTH.
Not another John Edwards...

klein

Hey, I imagine it gets lonely in AK when the wife's away giving speeches. Those Inuits get into it!

Would be a 3 citizenship baby (Canadian, Russian, US) Inuits have the right to be anyone of those :) (maybe, if they pushed it).
Kinda like the Indians around the US-Canada border.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Although Palins verbal claims you could see russia from alaska, she has NEVER seen russia from alaska. In fact, No alaskan govenor has seen russia from alaska. The small rock of an island that palin was reffering to is the only place where you could see a small island of russia, but no governor in alaska history has ever been there.

Another stretch of the truth for palin and another goof among hundreds of goofs while speaking.

Peace.

How Obama got elected...for the Palin part, go to 4:25. Watch the whole thing to see why he got elected:

[video=youtube;mm1KOBMg1Y8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8[/video]

klein

Don't matter, Lucy, Palin is out of the race, anyways. history ! Gonzo !
Forget her !

Your voters aren't very bright, but that's nothing new.

klein

If it helps, my Aunt in the SF area, voted for the republicans in the mid term.
She's actually for universal healthcare, since she is German, and still speaks English with a major German accent.

But, she was told Obama wants to introduce a new world currency, that she was afraid of.
So, that's why she voted Republican !

True story !

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
If the national enquirer is correct (and they were in john edwards case) Todd Palin has sunk Sarah Palins career. This bombshell wouldnt be dropped until Palin entered the race, spent a ton of money, did her "christian moral values speech" at tea party rallies, then the enquirer will roll out "Shailey Tripp" a message therapist arrested for prostitution.

These things are never layed out B E friend O R E someone jumps into the race, its always AFTER when it can do the biggest harm. So far, the Palins are making "no comment" on the subject and the enquirer is gathering as much evidence as possible.

I for one want to see this train wreck when it happens! Good things come to those that wait!!

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
If we're talking and reading about it, it's already laid out there. I'm the one who brought it to your attention here since I read it already. It's out !!

Lue C Fur

Evil member
The story about Obama and his gay lover is in the Enquirer too. That would help Obama get more of the gay vote so that would be a good thing for the Liberals.:wink2: