Method-ists

MD Dan

When you can't do anything else right... the methods will save you!! Hallelujah brothers and sisters!!!!! If you use the methods you are right(eous) and the methods are the answer to all questions(from mgmt in particular).

JULAKA

I am a driver in Texas. I always see people on here saying to "take all your breaks" As far as I knew, we only get a lunch break. Am I missing something? Are we entiltled to other breaks besides the lunch break?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I am a driver in Texas. I always see people on here saying to "take all your breaks" As far as I knew, we only get a lunch break. Am I missing something? Are we entiltled to other breaks besides the lunch break?
Depends on where you are. Ask you steward, and remember to be a good "steward", with your time.:wink2:

If you are in the Southern Region you only get the one hour. The exception is that you can code out extra time over the one hour given if you have management approval.
Some regions have paid break times in their supplements that we do not have.

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
From the hub manager: "We are not worried about how fast you go. Go at a pace that you can maintain and will not hurt you. We do, however, expect you to follow all methods as they are taught to you. We don't want you getting hurt while you are temporarily in the hub."

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Where'd you find that video of a young Adolph Hitler?

Funny thing is, that's probably the kids perception of what he hears.

Interesting analogy ... Hitler is a good example of what you get when when a people put their faith in man and not in God ... whether it be the preacher or a politician.

Don't have to be a kid to get the same impression.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Interesting analogy ... Hitler is a good example of what you get when when a people put their faith in man and not in God ... whether it be the preacher or a politician.

Don't have to be a kid to get the same impression.
You ain't kidding, brotha, can I get an amen?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Though I have not been doing the entire 340 methods, I'm still not running/gunning. I have not backed into a driveway for over a month now. MGMT is still hounding me about their numbers, so i guess it's back to "Orthodox Methodism" for me.