Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by stevetheupsguy, Apr 23, 2009.

1. stevetheupsguy

stevetheupsguy sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

I have found my new religion. Has anyone else converted? Any former runner/gunners, want to testify about their new found faith?
  2. MD Dan

MD Dan Member

When you can't do anything else right... the methods will save you!! Hallelujah brothers and sisters!!!!! If you use the methods you are right(eous) and the methods are the answer to all questions(from mgmt in particular).
  3. I have a copy of the methods... read it like The Bible!
  4. jimstud

jimstud Banned

There is an even better religon it is called paid by the hour.
  5. Livin the Dream?

Livin the Dream? Disillusioned UPSer

I've learned to actually like your posts since the old days, Steve. Allow me to apologize for my past actions.
  6. helenofcalifornia

helenofcalifornia Well-Known Member

Not meaning to start anything, but....if you are BBAG, and everyone knows you are BBAG, why are you "Living the dream" now? Just asking.

JULAKA New Member

I am a driver in Texas. I always see people on here saying to "take all your breaks" As far as I knew, we only get a lunch break. Am I missing something? Are we entiltled to other breaks besides the lunch break?
  8. LastBest&Final

LastBest&Final To Endeavor To Persevere

And ye shall know the methods, and the methods shall set you free.
  9. stevetheupsguy

Depends on where you are. Ask you steward, and remember to be a good "steward", with your time.:wink2:
  10. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

If you are in the Southern Region you only get the one hour. The exception is that you can code out extra time over the one hour given if you have management approval.
    Some regions have paid break times in their supplements that we do not have.
  11. bubsdad

bubsdad "Hang in there!"

From the hub manager: "We are not worried about how fast you go. Go at a pace that you can maintain and will not hurt you. We do, however, expect you to follow all methods as they are taught to you. We don't want you getting hurt while you are temporarily in the hub."
  12. faded jeans

faded jeans just a member

But helen, notice there's a question mark after "Living the dream". I think the "NOT" is understood. I'm just saying...............

HEFFERNAN Huge Member

Last edited: Apr 24, 2009
  14. faded jeans

faded jeans just a member

That is so wrong on so many levels.
  15. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

Unfortunately he was making about as much sense as some preachers I have heard.
  16. stevetheupsguy

Where'd you find that video of a young Adolph Hitler?

Funny thing is, that's probably the kids perception of what he hears.
  17. rod

rod retired and happy

Adolph Hitler--that exactly what my first impression of this rug rat was:wink2:
  18. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Where'd you find that video of a young Adolph Hitler?
    Interesting analogy ... Hitler is a good example of what you get when when a people put their faith in man and not in God ... whether it be the preacher or a politician.

Funny thing is, that's probably the kids perception of what he hears.
    Don't have to be a kid to get the same impression.
  19. stevetheupsguy

You ain't kidding, brotha, can I get an amen?
  20. stevetheupsguy

Though I have not been doing the entire 340 methods, I'm still not running/gunning. I have not backed into a driveway for over a month now. MGMT is still hounding me about their numbers, so i guess it's back to "Orthodox Methodism" for me.