MetLife Auto Ins seems to have a decent UPS discount, can anyone recommend them?

brownrodster

WOW A 3 day class? That sucks.

The 3 day class is not required. But we automatically get our motorcycle endorsement if we take it. No test at the DMV required. And the class is real good. They teach you how to drive defensively and safely on a motorcycle. I think it would be worth it.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The 3 day class is not required. But we automatically get our motorcycle endorsement if we take it. No test at the DMV required. And the class is real good. They teach you how to drive defensively and safely on a motorcycle. I think it would be worth it.
I agree BR.
I had over 7 years and 100,000 miles on motorcycles but let my license lapse.
I took the class and it was a good refresher and I learned things I never knew just from riding.
Winter or fall is the best time to take the course.
I took it in July and about died from the 90+ heat with long pants and shirt on .

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Definately worth it. We can take a motorcycle course here, I haven't gotten arount to it yet. I really should.:happy2:

rod

Retired 22 years
I agree BR.
I took the class and it was a good refresher and I learned things I never knew just from riding.
I took it in July and about died from the 90+ heat with long pants and shirt on .

Its official-now I know your crazy. :wink2:

brownrodster

I agree BR.

My problem is that it is a friday-saturday-sunday class. It's difficult as a UPS driver to get a friday off.

over9five

Staff member
I don't call in sick unless I'm actually sick...
I work when I'm sick. Why waste a sick day being home sick?

Honestly, I haven't called out since I was in Package. In Feeders I start early afternoon, so I can get things done during "normal business hours". In Package, we have to bang in in order to get things done!

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
I've been with Allstate, State Farm, Viking and Auto Club. Auto Club wins hands down.

If you want the best insurance company, find the best bodyshop around and ask them who they like doing business with.