MetLife

JonFrum

To clear up a possible confusion, Local 705 has Long Term Disability coverage. They just don't have it under the National Master Agreement.

Here's the language from the Local 705 Contract . . .
ARTICLE 34 - HEALTH & WELFARE AND PENSION
Section 6. Full-Time Long-Term Disability
Long Term disability will be provided for full-time employees during the term of this Agreement as outlined in the new UPS Health & Welfare Package Summary Plan Description.
Local 705 wasn't left out in the cold.

Camping Nana

I just went through todays mail and i came across trash mail from MetLife. But something caught my eye! On the top of the card it says in big bold letters, "UPSers will find new ways to save!"

Are you kidding me?! Ups is now giving out our information to outside agencies so they can send us mailings? This is a horrible breach of my information and at no time have i ever giving ups this permission!

I was wondering if anyone else has received this?

We should start a class action lawsuit against ups for this
! My information is exactly that! MINE!

Okay. Red - I was responding to your FIRST post.

Yeah, in a later post you stated, you aren't condoning either side - but there was no comment regarding the class action suit. Did you plan to include Teamsters in a suit as well? Or are they exempt from your wrath? :happy2:

Didn't intend to stir up any more ire - I just get tired of UPS always being the one based - it's not perfect by any stretch of the imagination. However, the union certainly isn't either. (and BTW - I have no management ties - we are rank and file.) :angel: