mgt dating

drewed

Shankman
Yea you COULD try to cover it up, but ive heard stories of a DV see one of his managers out with a hrly out on the town(it was known they were seeing eachother the DV had a come to Jesus talk with him and said pretty much shes not worth losing all youve worked for and it would be best if you didnt see her) he sat him down again and asked if he was seeing her and he said no and thats all she wrote for him

Theres always someone somewhere thatll see you and report back, and if your buildings anything like ours, they already know, waiting for you to say something or it to affect job performance

bellesotico

BOXstar
first it's..

Uhmm... it just happened. I'm a full time union employee and she is in management. Its been long enough to where were wondering.

and then....

dave8kerz said:
because I am a union person who started seeing a manager but it getting way more seriouse. In love

but wait...then it's...

dave8kerz said:
Thats my question. I'm mgt and the other is union.

you are so right..gotta be a troll..

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
hehehehe this post has gotten Tie and 9.5 back together again. It will be a good year at UPS.

We too had a full time sup step out on his wife with a part timers wife. They were best of friends, went to the lake together etc. Busted them at a hotel room.

The sup got transfered to another center close by, then eventually came back to push EDD onto the center. Let one good screw up get followed by another. Thats the UPS way.

The only other one I knew about was a part time clerk and a driver got married. She ended up quiting, and he got fired for inflating stops.

d

drewed

Shankman
Why would anyone want to date a managment person????? And yes I am a managment person....I wouldnt date me either!!
hahah soooo true it is, i have enough problems finding a descent girl outside of work, theyd get sick of me if they had to work with me too! lol

Arty S.

Happened here.

Part time supervisor knocked up an hourly.

Hourly was a mess. I had so much more respect for the supe before finding out he was the babydaddy.

Both kept their jobs, but supe was transferred out of that section of operations.

RDF_Airhub

I gues other gateways call RFD the "love hub" cause of all the stuff that goes one here, we've had everyone from Division Managers to Pt sups get canned for sleeping with folks they shouldnt. that being said, im there for 27.5 a week, and while im there i will follow every rule and be a model employee, but when i leave the gate....

DS

Fenderbender
On a serious note,we had a full time driver that married a management girl.He was asked to leave .
On a lighter note he got a job as a bus driver,better money than ups .
He wishes his packages didn't talk back.
But they are happily married now.

lmeiler9831

aka The Gazelle
I just happened to read this thread, but my question is... how do you know if a sup and a union person are sleeping together?? are you in their bedrooms? How could you "report" someone for dating or screwing each other if you really don't know?? That is a lot of speculation.... and a lot of nosy people.

over9five

Staff member
I just happened to read this thread, but my question is... how do you know if a sup and a union person are sleeping together?? are you in their bedrooms? How could you "report" someone for dating or screwing each other if you really don't know?? That is a lot of speculation.... and a lot of nosy people.

Well, if they're engaged, that would be a good hint.

ManUtd32780

I dated/slept with a seasonal driver a couple of years back. She turned out to be a bit mental. Fortunately for me she clipped a car in a used car lot and didn't report it. UPS took care of a possible awkward situation. Nevertheless, she was ALOT of fun.

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
ROFLMFAO, How do you come up with this stuff?

It comes from being alone in the cab of a throbbing tractor 10 plus hours a night. It just "does" something to you