Michele Bachman gets called onto the carpet! By a high schooler!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
In what I find to be the best thing ever in todays politics!! Michele Bachman, the tea party darling that runs across this country mis-quoting the constitution, mis-quoting famous people, mis-stating historical events in the wrong states....

GETS CALLED OUT BY A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT!!

I love it! A high school girl wants to debate Bachman for being "factually incorrect" in her speeches!!

This story is so good, it must be in the GLOBE!!!

Peace.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I think a debate like this would be good for all politicians. They should invite the President too and hold them in all "57 states".

Last edited:

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I think a debate like this would be good for all politicians. They should invite the President too and hold them in all of the "57 states".

They could make it into a reality show with all the profits going to wounded vets...would be good entertainment for a good cause. :happy2:

Nimnim

The Nim
They could make it into a reality show with all the profits going to wounded vets...would be good entertainment for a good cause. :happy2:

Oh I gotta hit this. Trump could even sponsor it as an episode of Celebrity Apprentice. Have the celebrities groom the debaters or something.

bbsam

Staff member
I think a debate like this would be good for all politicians. They should invite the President too and hold them in all "57 states".
Yeah, can't wait for the one in Alaska with a gorgeous backdrop of the Russian frontier.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I'm waiting for the one along the southern border , with illegals running across the border with bales of drugs on their backs in the distance.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
No one can patrol the US National Parks borders, because the US gov't does not want the fragile plants harmed. And every illegal knows this, so guess what happens ? Ya, all those fragile plants were crushed by the constant flow of illegals from the south and warning signs were posted telling US citizens that the area was to dangerous to visit due to the constant drug traffic.

moreluck

golden ticket member
No one can patrol the US National Parks borders, because the US gov't does not want the fragile plants harmed. And every illegal knows this, so guess what happens ? Ya, all those fragile plants were crushed by the constant flow of illegals from the south and warning signs were posted telling US citizens that the area was to dangerous to visit due to the constant drug traffic.

Send your thank you notes to Janet Napolitano!!

brett636

Natural environmental restraint are beyond her pervue.

If its an area where illegals can cross our borders it falls under her domain. She just chooses to do nothing about it because like most democrats she sees all those illegals as future democrat voters if they can just find a way to make them citizens.

bbsam

Staff member
If its an area where illegals can cross our borders it falls under her domain. She just chooses to do nothing about it because like most democrats she sees all those illegals as future democrat voters if they can just find a way to make them citizens.

And the Department of the Interior has no say whatsoever? I would believe that if I could believe that the EPA has no say in carbon emissions.

brett636

And the Department of the Interior has no say whatsoever? I would believe that if I could believe that the EPA has no say in carbon emissions.

The EPA should have no say in carbon emissions, but thats for another debate. Again I refer you to the democrat controlled Presidency and my original statement still stands.

bbsam

Staff member
The EPA should have no say in carbon emissions, but thats for another debate. Again I refer you to the democrat controlled Presidency and my original statement still stands.

I don't necessarily disagree, but would suggest that when the republicans held sway, they chose to prefer cheap labor.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
In what I find to be the best thing ever in todays politics!! Michele Bachman, the tea party darling that runs across this country mis-quoting the constitution, mis-quoting famous people, mis-stating historical events in the wrong states....

GETS CALLED OUT BY A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT!!

I love it! A high school girl wants to debate Bachman for being "factually incorrect" in her speeches!!

This story is so good, it must be in the GLOBE!!!

Peace.

Michelle Bachman has one of the worst records when it comes to telling the truth about anything. She simply makes-up "facts", when none are available. Plus, she's completely crazy. That's why the gang over here loves her.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Michelle Bachman has one of the worst records when it comes to telling the truth about anything. She simply makes-up "facts", when none are available. Plus, she's completely crazy. That's why the gang over here loves her.

Obama has made up quite a few numbers to enhance his talking points.....