Michele Bachmans turn at the Stupid Wheel with Obama!

av8torntn

Your bias is very clear. I could care less personally, so the bias is to a minimum. I agree our current president "**** ****** ******" but a nitwit like Bachmann is not the answer.

If you mean that I have a bias toward freedom that would be correct. I make no apologies for that. If you think that I have a bias toward one candidate or another I would say that your bias radar is broke. Most of the candidates will not even still be in the race when the primaries come to my state.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
If you mean that I have a bias toward freedom that would be correct. I make no apologies for that. If you think that I have a bias toward one candidate or another I would say that your bias radar is broke. Most of the candidates will not even still be in the race when the primaries come to my state.

They wont be in contention for the white house either. A little fact ya better get used to.

Peace.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
You have a bias towards nut jobs like Bachman. Did you not just read that she did not know that the Battles of Lexington and Concord were in Massachusetts and not New Hampshire? That is unapologetically stupid, she and cronies should be deported to Mumbai for that proud display of "freedom".

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You have a bias towards nut jobs like Bachman. Did you not just read that she did not know that the Battles of Lexington and Concord were in Massachusetts and not New Hampshire? That is unapologetically stupid, she and cronies should be deported to Mumbai for that proud display of "freedom".

She should have said it was in the 57th state ... that seems to work pretty well.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Let's see, community organizer....OR....LL.M. degree in tax law and atty. for IRS. I think the latter would know more about the economy and how it works than the former.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It's very difficult to defeat a sitting president but this one is has a pretty good shot at losing.

AV8,

so far, since 2000 youve been on a losing streak on this countries events. You defended BUSH at nauseum and lost on all issues. You lost preaching how McLame would trounce OBAMA, and now you will back one of 10 losers and believe they have a shot at unseating Obama.

I cant wait for the day when I can laugh at you and the others, ...... again.

Peace.

av8torntn

AV8,

so far, since 2000 youve been on a losing streak on this countries events. You defended BUSH at nauseum and lost on all issues. You lost preaching how McLame would trounce OBAMA, and now you will back one of 10 losers and believe they have a shot at unseating Obama.

I cant wait for the day when I can laugh at you and the others, ...... again.

Peace.

Since I laugh at you nearly every day I'm OK with you waiting for the day when you may laugh at me. You should really stop being so bitter and start looking for the positives. At least now it's looking like Obomba has taken the worst president title from James Earl.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I have so much to look forward too in the coming months. Watching the republicans tear each other apart will be my laughter, Watching as the no named morons attack Romney over the next few months and taking him out and leaving the republicans with Michele Bachman and Sarah Palin will be priceless.

Believe me, the humor is only begining.

Today, Herman Pain was on FOX news doing his speal and at the of the interview, he calls Shannon Bream, JANET. That was hilarious, as he was talking to her for 10 minutes.

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
republicans-are-stupid.png

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Chris Wallace of FOXED SPEWS asked Michele Bachman on SUNDAY, "ARE YOU A FLAKE?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Chris got in trouble with the faithful FOXED SPEWS robots and calls for him to apologize are flooding the channel. Unfortunately, Chris knows the truth.

Peace.

bbsam

Staff member
Can we now begin a petition for disclosure of documented proof that Michelle Bachman is not a flake? I bet that document doesn't even exist so if they come up with one, it must be forged!