Michele Bachmans turn at the Stupid Wheel!

moreluck

golden ticket member
If that were true, and we both know its not. Where did you post your choice?

You can be focused on beating OBAMA and thats your right, but as in any contest, you have to have a team worthy of placing on the field against a winning team and right now, you have 3rd string players who keep fumbling the ball.

As it stands now, your hate for OBAMA will have to extend itself until 2016 when OBAMA can no longer be president.

Too bad so sad.

Peace.
I don't think I did post it......but I said many times who WASN't my choice for candidate. It's an easy elimination thing.
I have posted I did not want Palin - I did not want Cain - I did not want Paul - etc. even if I liked different things about these people.
There's no guarantee any candidate....including Obama will be around next week.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
here's a nice idea.
Let's sat bhos drops out of the 2012 election and lets somebody else take over.
That way he can stay in full campaign mode for the next 4-8 yrs or longer , since he still hasn't served a second term.
Think of the possibility endless campaign mode, about the only thing he is actually good at.

moreluck

golden ticket member
here's a nice idea.
Let's sat bhos drops out of the 2012 election and lets somebody else take over.
That way he can stay in full campaign mode for the next 4-8 yrs or longer , since he still hasn't served a second term.
Think of the possibility endless campaign mode, about the only thing he is actually good at.
The really scary scenario is if he'd kick Joe to the curb, ask Hillary to be vice president.......then I think he'd be just about unbeatable. Hillary would be a fool to do it. She could beat Obama if she would run again.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I don't think I did post it......but I said many times who WASN't my choice for candidate. It's an easy elimination thing.
I have posted I did not want Palin - I did not want Cain - I did not want Paul - etc. even if I liked different things about these people.
There's no guarantee any candidate....including Obama will be around next week.

Again, as I said, flavor of the month. You havent said it before and you wont say it now.

Unlike BRETT and TOONERTOO who chose to follow CAIN down to davy jones locker after his ship sank, you wont commit to anyone on this board.

I call that a FAIL.

Peace

moreluck

golden ticket member
Again, as I said, flavor of the month. You havent said it before and you wont say it now.

Unlike BRETT and TOONERTOO who chose to follow CAIN down to davy jones locker after his ship sank, you wont commit to anyone on this board.

I call that a FAIL.

Peace
You are so full of yourself..... Cain was not my pick. I said many times I liked him, but not for president. My candidate is still going very strong.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You are so full of yourself..... Cain was not my pick. I said many times I liked him, but not for president. My candidate is still going very strong.

You still wont say it. You try to say everything but make a committment like Brett and Toonertoo did. They get credit, they rode it all the way down and then some. They stuck with their choice, but they came out and said who they supported from the jump.

You on the other hand, float on the flavor of the month.

peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Then don't give me any credit. I don't care. If Buck is gonna win, why do you even care.???? Get some ice for that koolaid ...it'll go down better.

Then don't give me any credit. I don't care. If Buck is gonna win, why do you even care.???? Get some ice for that koolaid ...it'll go down better.
Seems you already figured out that TOS doesn't really care who your choice is. As long as it is a person on the right, his wanting to know is so he can nit pic at and slam you for your choice.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Seems you already figured out that TOS doesn't really care who your choice is. As long as it is a person on the right, his wanting to know is so he can nit pic at and slam you for your choice.

DAMN TOOTIN there sport. Make your pick, ride it to the bottom! The GOP standard for 2012!

Peace

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Make up your mind. Is it the GOP standard to "Make your pick, ride it to the bottom" or to " float on the flavor of the month" ?

Thats the point tex, she doesnt ride anything, she supports whos floating at the top and just when its going to sink to the bottom, she jumps to another floater.

Flavor of the month, by next month, some of you will be floating on santorum. Just before he sinks, everyone will hop onto huntsman.

BUT NONE OF YOU will come out and support ROMNEY and he's the only one who can actually give OBAMA a run for the money.

(but i am sure once foxed spews gives you the go ahead, youll jump onto the romney bouy)

peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Once again, MICHELE BACHMAN takes her turn behind the STUPID WHEEL! Following in the footsteps of that private citizen aka HOO-WAH, BACHMAN goes all in on a claim that the muslim brotherhood has infiltrated the WHITE HOUSE!

Michele Bachmann Sticks To Accusations About Muslim Brotherhood - US News and World Report

Even though Sen John McCain made a SCATHING renouncement of BACHMANS claims, she doubles down and sticks to her claims.

Top Republicans denounce attack on Clinton aide - Yahoo! News

TOP republicans are calling on BACHMAN to STFU and this from the senate floor!

I agree, and If i was running things, she would get punched in the mouth.

Some say that BACHMAN is bat chitt crazy, and there might be some rationale behind that claim!
bachmann%20%26%20batboy%5B6%5D.jpg

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Once again, MICHELE BACHMAN takes her turn behind the STUPID WHEEL! Following in the footsteps of that private citizen aka HOO-WAH, BACHMAN goes all in on a claim that the muslim brotherhood has infiltrated the WHITE HOUSE!

Michele Bachmann Sticks To Accusations About Muslim Brotherhood - US News and World Report

Even though Sen John McCain made a SCATHING renouncement of BACHMANS claims, she doubles down and sticks to her claims.

Top Republicans denounce attack on Clinton aide - Yahoo! News

TOP republicans are calling on BACHMAN to STFU and this from the senate floor!

I agree, and If i was running things, she would get punched in the mouth.

Some say that BACHMAN is bat chitt crazy, and there might be some rationale behind that claim!
bachmann%20%26%20batboy%5B6%5D.jpg

Peace

TOS
Well, looks like the female BATBOY is in some hot water ( as if we didn't already know this) Affadavit: Bachmann Approved Indirect Payments to Iowa Politician

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Well, well, well... it looks like the wheels on the tea party express have finally fallen off of michele bachmans bus! Facing multiple ethics charges and campaign staffers now testifying against her for misappropriating campaign funds, Michele Bachman announces she will not run for re election after this term ends.

I particularly like how she tries to play this off as "her support" for term limits.... thats laughable at best.

This Witch overplayed her hand on FOX news and was WRONG too many times to count. Thats something that happens to GOP personalities when they get overexposed on FOX news. Just look at the record...John McCain -lost the presidency, PALIN- lost her credibility, Alan West- lost his seat in the house, Mitt Romney- lost the presidency and the list goes on and on.

THe more overexposed the person on fox, the quicker the end of their political careers.

Michele Bachman was a first class idiot who went into overtime on her 15 minutes. Now she faces serious ethics charges that will bring her down faster than the approval ratings of the GOP in congress.

Between Bachman and Palin, its tough to chose the bigger idiot, but Ill still say Bachman is runner-up in the idiot derby.

Peace

TOS