Michelle Obama

moreluck

golden ticket member
Now she wants to convince restaurants to give smaller portions. So now when we go out to eat we'll get less food......oh yeah, that'll make her real popular with diners.

It's like..."You vill eat less even if I have to rip it out of your mouths !!"

Both Borat & her think they can just force people......:dissapointed:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
White House Super Bowl menu: 'Bratwurst, Kielbasa, Cheeseburgers, Deep Dish Pizza, Buffalo Wings, Potato Salad, Twice Baked Potatoes, Potato Chips, Pretzels, Chips and Dips, Salad, Ice Cream'...

Kind of like Nancy Reagan wearing designer dresses to meet poor people or Laura Bush saying she can relate to the problems of the middle class? All of these people are elitists. Their politics might be different, but their status as hypocrites is identical.
Oh Really? wanna do a little comparing on which one (Mr.s Bush vs Mrs. Obama) can "relate" more to the middle class? Mrs. Obama went to Princeton and Harvard (law school) both being very expensive private schools. She then became a lawyer. Mrs. Bush went to SMU, a fairly expensive school, became a teacher and then went to UT (a state supported school) to become a librarian in the public school system. Married President Bush when she was 31. Now which one has a better chance of relating to middle America?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Michelle wants smaller portions.......that gives her no right to mess with my portions!!! I don't wany my chicken fried steak the size of a half-dollar and I don't want my mashed potatoes scooped on my plate with a melon baller.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Oh Really? wanna do a little comparing on which one (Mr.s Bush vs Mrs. Obama) can "relate" more to the middle class? Mrs. Obama went to Princeton and Harvard (law school) both being very expensive private schools. She then became a lawyer. Mrs. Bush went to SMU, a fairly expensive school, became a teacher and then went to UT (a state supported school) to become a librarian in the public school system. Married President Bush when she was 31. Now which one has a better chance of relating to middle America?

But Mrs O no longer has a license to practice law, seems she voluntary gave it up, probably one step ahead of them dis-barring her.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
White House Super Bowl menu: 'Bratwurst, Kielbasa, Cheeseburgers, Deep Dish Pizza, Buffalo Wings, Potato Salad, Twice Baked Potatoes, Potato Chips, Pretzels, Chips and Dips, Salad, Ice Cream'...
For his Super Bowl party Sunday evening, Obama was offering Yuengling Lager and Light, brewed in Pennsylvania, and Hinterland Pale Ale and Amber Ale, all the way from Wisconsin.
Independents could pour down some White House Honey Ale if they wished. { brewed from The White House's own honeybees }.

But Mrs O no longer has a license to practice law, seems she voluntary gave it up, probably one step ahead of them dis-barring her.
Oh, I know she no longer has her law license, that doesn't change my point to MrFedEx. Few people attending Princeton and Harvard and becoming a lawyer can identify with the middle class American as well as an SMU graduate, teacher/librarian.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Michelle, because she actually has a brain (is a Democrat). Barbara Bush married into one of America's wealthiest families. By the way, did you know that Prescott Bush (Dubya's grandpappy) was a Nazi collaborator? I would say that Michelle married into the upper middle class when she hooked-up with BHO, and that Barbara suddenly entered the top 1 percent.

wkmac

Michelle, because she actually has a brain (is a Democrat). Barbara Bush married into one of America's wealthiest families. By the way, did you know that Prescott Bush (Dubya's grandpappy) was a Nazi collaborator? I would say that Michelle married into the upper middle class when she hooked-up with BHO, and that Barbara suddenly entered the top 1 percent.

I'm not so sure that the Obama family and the Bush family are seperated by as wide a gulf as you claim or would like to think. I mean there is the CIA connections and all.

wkmac

Michelle Obama is a wardrobe disaster and not the least bit fashionable.

It could always be worse!

lady-gaga-vma09.jpg

:happy-very:

Notice in the lower right of the photo we catch a glimpse of a typical American President. You know, a sock puppet!
:wink2: