Michelle Obama

moreluck

golden ticket member
broken_record.jpg
You should wear a dress....satisfied?

moreluck

golden ticket member
When Michelle (her mom and the girls) went to London, she felt dissed by the queen......the queen decided she was too busy to meet with Michelle and went to the horse races instead. Michelle was relegated to having tea with Prince Harry.....she shouldn't be too upset, it could've been with Camilla!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
First lady Michelle Obama used a speech Monday that was supposed to be celebrating the opening of a new museum to instead dig deeper the racial divide that’s been growing ever wider during her husband’s presidency.

“You see, there are so many kids in this country who look at places like museums and concert halls and other cultural centers and they think to themselves, well, that’s not a place for me, for someone who looks like me, for someone who comes from my neighborhood. In fact, I guarantee you that right now, there are kids living less than a mile from here who would never in a million years dream that they would be welcome in this museum.

“And growing up on the South Side of Chicago, I was one of those kids myself. So I know that feeling of not belonging in a place like this. And today, as first lady, I know how that feeling limits the horizons of far too many of our young people.”

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Do you realize that she considers herself your Queen ?
She needs 26 paid assistants to help her perform her daily routines .
All the former first ladies only required one , except hillary who needed two .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Wasn't she allowed to live there at first to help raise the kids , since ma & dad would be to busy ?
Now that they are grown and moving on the College , what will her duties be ?

P

pickup

First lady Michelle Obama used a speech Monday that was supposed to be celebrating the opening of a new museum to instead dig deeper the racial divide that’s been growing ever wider during her husband’s presidency.

“You see, there are so many kids in this country who look at places like museums and concert halls and other cultural centers and they think to themselves, well, that’s not a place for me, for someone who looks like me, for someone who comes from my neighborhood. In fact, I guarantee you that right now, there are kids living less than a mile from here who would never in a million years dream that they would be welcome in this museum.

“And growing up on the South Side of Chicago, I was one of those kids myself. So I know that feeling of not belonging in a place like this. And today, as first lady, I know how that feeling limits the horizons of far too many of our young people.”

Well, good for her. The very fact that she entered that museum is proof that she overcame that feeling. So maybe she should ask herself why she was so stupid to let that feeling prohibit her from entering such a place in the past?

There were no restrictions in place, no barriers. The only restriction stopping her was the one she imposed upon herself.