Michelle Obama

moreluck

golden ticket member
psXuXCB.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
And this woman graduated from Harvard ?

MICHELLE OBAMA MORTIFIED After Damning FOOTAGE GOES VlRAL – See lt Before lt’s DELETED ... AGAlN -

Michelle Obama exposed herself as the ignorant fool that she is when she recently gave a speech at the National Archives in Washington , D.C. to a group of newly-naturalized Americans.

“It’s amazing that just a few feet from here where I’m standing are the signatures of the 56 Founders who put their names on a Declaration that changed the course of history, and like the 50 of you, none of them were born American – they became American,” Michelle said, according to GOP The Daily Dose.

.....only 8 of the 56 men who signed the Declaration of Independence were not born in this country.

In her speech, Michelle made another error when she claimed the constitution was signed in Washington D.C. It was actually signed in Philadelphia.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And this woman graduated from Harvard ?

MICHELLE OBAMA MORTIFIED After Damning FOOTAGE GOES VlRAL – See lt Before lt’s DELETED ... AGAlN -

Michelle Obama exposed herself as the ignorant fool that she is when she recently gave a speech at the National Archives in Washington , D.C. to a group of newly-naturalized Americans.

“It’s amazing that just a few feet from here where I’m standing are the signatures of the 56 Founders who put their names on a Declaration that changed the course of history, and like the 50 of you, none of them were born American – they became American,” Michelle said, according to GOP The Daily Dose.

.....only 8 of the 56 men who signed the Declaration of Independence were not born in this country.

In her speech, Michelle made another error when she claimed the constitution was signed in Washington D.C. It was actually signed in Philadelphia.
Are you suggesting the signers of the Declaration of Independence were born in a country that didn't exist yet?

MAKAVELI

Are you suggesting the signers of the Declaration of Independence were born in a country that didn't exist yet?
He's got a point, I believe they were all technically English(maybe a Scott thrown in there) and techically traitors.
I think all of the Drumpf supporters are too ignorant to understand the context of her speech. But hey, what do you expect from the deplorables?;)