Micromanaging brought to a new level!!!!!!!!!!

A

anonymous6

Yeah and each body is different what's enough for one person is too little or way too much for another. We are the best in the business we get paid more than anyone we can't make mistakes because we are "professionals". Ok then why treat us like toddlers?

then if you drink more you have to take more bathroom breaks and they complain about that too !!!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Yeah and each body is different what's enough for one person is too little or way too much for another. We are the best in the business we get paid more than anyone we can't make mistakes because we are "professionals". Ok then why treat us like toddlers?

Its ridiculous to think that we can NEVER make a mistake or not do a method and be fired for it....the union has done on average such a good job with job security that ups has to come to this kind of thing to be able to get rid of you....needs to be addressed in the next contract. just because you arent doing a method doesnt mean you should be fired if they want you gone...your doing 99% of the job they way they want it. Ive seen them harass people for 1 or 2 things then ride them, ride them, ride them...not acceptable and not the norm for most companies out there including union shops!

bluehdmc

blue! Where have you been? No post in some time? Couple of weeks back saw one of our white tractors pulling doubles over I 287 near the Parsippany building at 2:30 PM on a Saturday afternoon. Seem odd?

Sorry, haven't been around, been busy with work and other projects that work helps pay for.
Not unusual for sleeper teams to be running on Sat. Some 2nd day air runs Sat, like regular feeders, sleepers seem to run 7 days a week, just staggered, some Tues thru Sat, some Sun-Thurs. Some Mon-Fri.

Nickfury7

I also went out on a safety ride with my sup last week. He also told me the same thing about bringing water with me on my route, but im a p/t air driver, i get like 7-8 stops, and im out for no more then 3 hours, smh. He also said I drove past 3 kids without sounding my horn. I guess every kid i see, I have to honk at them? Im jist going to honk my horn at everything. He marked me off on these two things too. Smh