Mid level employee

Oldfart

You're ruffling a lot of feathers in the forum. And some of what you say is a good retort. We have a group of 30+ year service guys at our station. And they all think like you. Understandably. They got a solid, fair handshake from the company. I hope you stick around. You and Dano are our flies in the ointment. I am only somewhat miserable, and a tad deplorable.
This place is more filthy than the old "Fedexpressions" site. I have never seen so many whiny crybabies. Whine, cry complain and say how mistreated they are, yet every day they keep swiping their badge at the time clock. If I hated my wife that bad, I would divorce her. If I hated the restaurant I ate in that bad, I wouldn't eat there. If I hated my job that bad, I would find another. The next job would pay more, treat you better and have better benefits, cause according to EVERY miserable person on here, FDX does none of those.

whenIgetthere

This place is more filthy than the old "Fedexpressions" site. I have never seen so many whiny crybabies. Whine, cry complain and say how mistreated they are, yet every day they keep swiping their badge at the time clock. If I hated my wife that bad, I would divorce her. If I hated the restaurant I ate in that bad, I wouldn't eat there. If I hated my job that bad, I would find another. The next job would pay more, treat you better and have better benefits, cause according to EVERY miserable person on here, FDX does none of those.

You act as if we're all miserable, which I am sure is far from the truth. I know I am very content with my life, this is just a place to blow off steam.

Oldfart

You act as if we're all miserable, which I am sure is far from the truth. I know I am very content with my life, this is just a place to blow off steam.
I have seen VERY few positive posts. Like I have said, it is a job, not a way of life. You cant let your job consume you. Most on here have done that very thing

abused.crr

FDX is the textbook example of "crony" capitalism. PSP was a great ideology, but fell into the cracks of corporate greed. FedEx is a huge contributor to lobbyists. They don't contribute to those lobbying groups so they can provide more pay to their employees. Smith found a few congressmen that he could get on his knees for. And ever since then he's hid behind the RLA. remove express from the RLA and let's see what happens to pay and benefits. Crony capitalism.

vantexan

You're ruffling a lot of feathers in the forum. And some of what you say is a good retort. We have a group of 30+ year service guys at our station. And they all think like you. Understandably. They got a solid, fair handshake from the company. I hope you stick around. You and Dano are our flies in the ointment. I am only somewhat miserable, and a tad deplorable.
Happiness is FedEx in my rearview mirror!

vantexan

I have seen VERY few positive posts. Like I have said, it is a job, not a way of life. You cant let your job consume you. Most on here have done that very thing
The fact is that FedEx has done underhanded things and we shed light on it here. If you want unicorns and rainbows go elsewhere.

vantexan

...while running away to a Third World country...?
Mexico is a lot more developed than you realize. No, they don't have a big enough population to support their entire population, but the fact is they have airports, highways, universities, hospitals, malls, movie theaters, supermarkets, beautiful beaches, amazing colonial cities. Look up Guanajuato City on Google Images. Where I'm headed. 6600' elevation with a spring like climate. And a walker's paradise.

vantexan

Mexico is a lot more developed than you realize. No, they don't have a big enough population to support their entire population, but the fact is they have airports, highways, universities, hospitals, malls, movie theaters, supermarkets, beautiful beaches, amazing colonial cities. Look up Guanajuato City on Google Images. Where I'm headed. 6600' elevation with a spring like climate. And a walker's paradise.
Hmmm...that should be "big enough economy"

Purplepackage

Kind of like when someone has a freak out on the belt, you let them go and eventually they get back to reality. This isn't the job consuming you its just necessary sometimes

Yomama11

Hate is a strong word just as love is a strong word and many people use both words loosley. I don't think many people on here hate their job I think they hate some of the crap that fedex does...I don't think that men hate their wives but they do hate when they come home the wife is nagging about something when you just want to come home and relax...
Fedex has many positives about itself but just with anyou other job it has flaws that workers will not be fond of.at the end of the day most of us are going to show up the next day to work bexcuse this is about the easiest job in the world to make 45k and more a year without a degree of some type..Easy

Nolimitz

Well if you hate this forum find another.... Rah Rah FedEx is the greatest..