MID SOUTH PART TIME MEANS FULL TIME

Hydras70072

Part time OMS here. Yeah part time, yet Ive worked 40 hours a week for the past month. Is it me or mid south district the worst in the country? Apparently my center has worst drivers across country and I have to deal with these convict looking group of misfits while the full time sup sits on his ass playing around on the road all day

Part time= full time.
Full time= all the time

TxRoadDawg

be happy your not getting the bs about how much you made extra this week because your extra time got out of control while some drivers always run 2 hours oa a day and no one says :censored2: to them

Orion Syndicate

90% or lose a limb. (limb is user choice!)
That is correct, CMs and On Roads give high fives and candy corn to any driver 2 hrs over allowed!

Sent using BrownCafe App

Part time OMS here. Yeah part time, yet Ive worked 40 hours a week for the past month. Is it me or mid south district the worst in the country? Apparently my center has worst drivers across country and I have to deal with these convict looking group of misfits while the full time sup sits on his ass playing around on the road all day

Part time= full time.
Full time= all the time
What do you want or expect. You took the 40 pieces of silver.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Are you an oms or a supe? In previous posts you said you were a supe. Maybe you are full time. Check and see.

Sent using BrownCafe App

wayfair

swollen member
air conditioned office... eff you. having to talk on the phone.... efff you, buddy you're lucky you get to come to work to do nothing but talk on the phone....