Middle class morons

unionman

2009 was best year I ever had and I doubt that 2010 will match it but I think if your doing the same things you did last year, your one of those midle class morons and you will miss out again.

unionman

"number two liberal excuse- Obama was hidden in a cave and was not part of the washington leadership group"

Oh, he was part of it....don'tcha remember he was the one who voted "present" all the time.??

That excuse doent hold water. Who was the leader of the country during the biggest collapse in 75 year?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Who was the leader who took over the country and spent in his first year more than the previous prez. did in his 8 years??

unionman

That is not true and you know it. If this country fell into a depression how big would the deficit be in the future. This economy is turning for the better and that means more tax revenue.

moreluck

golden ticket member
and where do you think tax revenue comes from ????????????? All of us and even the folks who make less than $200,00.00.......another lie he told.

Blizzard

2009 was best year I ever had and I doubt that 2010 will match it but I think if your doing the same things you did last year, your one of those midle class morons and you will miss out again.

You were blaming Bush for all the economic woes of 2009, I assume you're thanking him for your investment luck?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
A little of track but not really. I was talking to a guy and asked why the bar down the street closed. I figured it was coz me and everyone else quit going there, for fear of DUI. He said that even though they have a canceled check showing they paid their liquor license fee, they pulled the license 4 YRS AGO and have been fighting it since. Sooo, I said Cant wait til they take care of our health care, and he said.......(.Ok sitting down) Im not worried about that. I fought hard to get these guys in. So if you have proof it was paid and the business was basically desimated because of federal bureaucracy for going on 5 yrs..................What happens when you need a liver transplant................And you guessed it, it is Bushs fault. Heres your sign................................

What am I missing? There is opportunity everyday. I plan to lower my standards and only expect about 700 weekly gains this year. Only about a 3.3% ROI but a 242% on the original 15K.

klein

Für Meno :)
What am I missing? There is opportunity everyday. I plan to lower my standards and only expect about 700 weekly gains this year. Only about a 3.3% ROI but a 242% on the original 15K.

I can tell you this much: Just earlier this week, on my Canada yahoo news, Canadians have been advised to invest in the US Stockmarkets.
I could probably search for that link, but a bit lazy busy right now.
Anyways, long story short: Investors from all over the world (outside the US), are getting more shares for thier own currency in the US markets (due to the lower dollar). So, the time to buy is now, basically.
I think thats the main reason, the markets have been holding up so good. And they also keep climbing, while the US dollar falls.
I can't even see a 1 or 2% interesst rate making a huge difference, because the looks of it, the USA will be the last major country raising those rates, and the dollar keeps falling faster then 2 or 3 % per year.
Basically, I would be stupid to invest in say, a US savings account, that gives me 3%, but by the end of the year, the dollar falls 5%. (= 2% loss).

The US stockmarkets however seem to make up for the dollar losses, plus ofcourse company profits.
So, I'm not too worried yet. But, I'm sure the profit takers are lurking for the right moment to cash out, and we'll get a stockmarket adjustment within the year, meaning 2 or 3 days of selling , bringing it down again. Nothing to worry about, for long term investors though. Overall, this year, we'll still get more return, then any other bank savings investment will.

Blizzard

I can tell you this much: Just earlier this week, on my Canada yahoo news, Canadians have been advised to invest in the US Stockmarkets.

I'm not sure I'd be taking investment advice from someone called yahoo.

Last edited by a moderator:

JustTired

free at last.......
This countries economy used to be based on the manufacturing and sale of goods. Now, it is based on money markets and their manipulation. For every dollar the "common" person invests....there is someone trying to figure out how to put it in their pocket. Jut like Vegas...for every big winner, there are many losers.

As far as who's to blame (Dem or Rep)........there's enough of that to go around. Both sides (given the opportunity) will spend our (the taxpayers) money like drunken sailors. And if there's not enough of our money to spend....they'll borrow the rest from China.

We're in big trouble and it has nothing (or everything) to do with Dems or Reps. Until we bring back the manufacturing base that made this country great....we will continue to lick our wounds and borrow what we can't make on our own. It doesn't paint a very bright future for this "once great nation". JMHO

unionman

This countries economy used to be based on the manufacturing and sale of goods. Now, it is based on money markets and their manipulation. For every dollar the "common" person invests....there is someone trying to figure out how to put it in their pocket. Jut like Vegas...for every big winner, there are many losers.

As far as who's to blame (Dem or Rep)........there's enough of that to go around. Both sides (given the opportunity) will spend our (the taxpayers) money like drunken sailors. And if there's not enough of our money to spend....they'll borrow the rest from China.

We're in big trouble and it has nothing (or everything) to do with Dems or Reps. Until we bring back the manufacturing base that made this country great....we will continue to lick our wounds and borrow what we can't make on our own. It doesn't paint a very bright future for this "once great nation". JMHO

I agree, but how do you compete with China when they make 10 cents an hour. We need to tax all the crap that is shipped over here more, that would solve a lot of problems.

moreluck

golden ticket member
We need a more quid pro quo when it comes to import & export. For every car we import, they have to take one of ours and so on.

klein

Für Meno :)
I agree, but how do you compete with China when they make 10 cents an hour. We need to tax all the crap that is shipped over here more, that would solve a lot of problems.

Are the american people willing to pay $200- $300 for jeans, and $50 T shirts ? (about the cost of making them in the USA).
Lets say, you just invented the frisbee. Do you want to manufacture it in the USA for a cost of $10 per piece, or 10 cents a piece and make larger profit ?
Outsourcing is basically modern slavery. No longer do you need to bring cheap labor to the US, factories just go overseas.
Yes, it costs jobs.
But, americans have the choice themselves, to buy made in America, or go to Walmart, etc, and buy it cheap, made in Asia !
Thats the cost of free market these days.
If you want to tax the hell out of imports, then so be it. Guess Americans will be cross border and internet shopping in Canada & Mexico then.

We need a more quid pro quo when it comes to import & export. For every car we import, they have to take one of ours and so on.

And how will that work ?
You want to be put on a waiting list to get a german or asian car ?
Can you imagine the US government saying, ok, we've imported 1000 vehicles, now 1000 of ours need to go out, before we import any.

To both of you : Why not just put a big wall around the US ? Nothing goes in, and all jobs stay there. See, if you can afford your lifestyle then ...
Like I said, a lot of these foreign countries are basically slave labor , for you to live better !
Think about it.