Middle class morons

unionman

Originally Posted by moreluck
More tax revenue?? Yeah, but he promised no raise in taxes for anybody making less than $250,000.00 so we're safe , right??

YES

If you actually believe that, unionman, I have some swamp land for you to buy!!

Really, in California?

tieguy

Banned
That was only for healthcare. He didn't say he wouldn't raise taxes to pay off the debt ! LOL

not true. He specifically said he would not raise tax's on anyone making less then 250 grand.

he then signed the healt care bill which is another tax on americans.

klein

Für Meno :)
not true. He specifically said he would not raise tax's on anyone making less then 250 grand.

he then signed the healt care bill which is another tax on americans.

Who knows, maybe he won't raise taxes, just do the same as his pre successor ? Leave the mess behind for others to clean up ?

tieguy

Banned
Who knows, maybe he won't raise taxes, just do the same as his pre successor ? Leave the mess behind for others to clean up ?

you might want to try something new and read up on this health care bill. It is designed to create revenues on the backs of those who do not have health care and small business. Last time I looked giving the government additional revenues was considered a tax.

unionman

BREAKING
NEWS
Dow reaches 11,000 in final minutes of trading day for the first time since September 2008..........A lot of Middle class morons got out or are sitting on the side lines while the economy and the stock market take off.

rod

Retired 22 years
I hope your right but we all know that all it would take for another big crash is any one of a hundred different things. DON"T invest all of your life savings in the market!

klein

BREAKING
NEWS
Dow reaches 11,000 in final minutes of trading day for the first time since September 2008..........A lot of Middle class morons got out or are sitting on the side lines while the economy and the stock market take off.

Wow !!! I'm 20 minutes behind.. still at 10980 ! But wanted to call it at the beginning of the week, and also the cdn dollar being at par.
Both happened ! :)

Good weekend to sleep ! :)

unionman

I hope your right but we all know that all it would take for another big crash is any one of a hundred different things. DON"T invest all of your life savings in the market!
True, but my point is more to do with the people hoping that this economy tanks jut so they can say, "see, you should have voted Republican." that is unpatriotic and just down right wrong.

brett636

True, but my point is more to do with the people hoping that this economy tanks jut so they can say, "see, you should have voted Republican." that is unpatriotic and just down right wrong.

It takes time, just look at the top 10 poverty stricken cities in the nation and the party of their elected leadership.

Detroit, MI (1st on the poverty rate list)...hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1961;

Buffalo, NY (2nd)...hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1954;

Cincinnati, OH (3rd)...hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1984;

Cleveland, OH (4th)...hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1989;

Miami, FL (5th)...has never had a Republican mayor;

St. Louis, MO (6th)...hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1949;

El Paso, TX (7th)... Has never had a Republican mayor;

Milwaukee, WI (8th)...hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1908;

Philadelphia, PA (9th)...hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1952;

Newark, NJ (10th)...hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1907.

klein

It takes time, just look at the top 10 poverty stricken cities in the nation and the party of their elected leadership.

Detroit, MI (1st on the poverty rate list)...hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1961;

Buffalo, NY (2nd)...hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1954;

Cincinnati, OH (3rd)...hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1984;

Cleveland, OH (4th)...hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1989;

Miami, FL (5th)...has never had a Republican mayor;

St. Louis, MO (6th)...hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1949;

El Paso, TX (7th)... Has never had a Republican mayor;

Milwaukee, WI (8th)...hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1908;

Philadelphia, PA (9th)...hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1952;

Newark, NJ (10th)...hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1907.

You guys vote mayors by party ?
I couldn't even tell you what party my mayor votes for.

A mayor here has to normally represent all of it's citizens, and is normally non bias.
Besides cities reley a lot on state and federal payments here (road contruction, subways, schools, hosptals, and so on).
Where the state can be conservative, and perhaps the feds liberal.
But, no, we don't vote for mayors here based upon what they vote for. (which , I don't even think they tell).

brett636

A mayor here has to normally represent all of it's citizens, and is normally non bias.
Besides cities reley a lot on state and federal payments here (road contruction, subways, schools, hosptals, and so on).
But, no, we don't vote for mayors here based upon what they vote for. (which , I don't even think they tell).

So you vote for them based on what? Their good looks? No wonder Canada is so screwed up.

unionman

What are the main reasons you vote Republican? Less Government, conservitive values, stop wastefull spending and oh yeah pro life. Its like a broken record, the commercials for the gop canidates.

Lue C Fur

Evil member

Hey Klein...why do you respond to every thread telling people about Canada crap? Is Canada that boring???

unionman

And yet those poor people remain poor despite the democrat leadership they elected. How very odd...
See thats where your all screwed up. Yes some poor people vote for democrats and some rich people vote for Republicans but the majority of people are just like you and I.
Why you choose to dwell on poor people and the few who abuse the system instead of directing your anger at the people who abuse the system in the name of greed is beyond me.