might be a stupid question to u

City Driver

as my name states im a freight guy just come here to discuss the company we are now part of

one thing i see on here alot is part time sup.....does that mean the sup works part time hours? or he is the sup of part time workers....im guessing its the second but im just curious

cuz i never heard of a sup that works part time hours

:peaceful:

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Part time sups work part time hours 4-6 hours a day. They can be in charge of part-time or full-time employees, depending on who is assigned to their area.

They generally are in charge of zones in the building so the full-time sup is in charge of multiple areas at the same time.

Big Babooba

as my name states im a freight guy just come here to discuss the company we are now part of

one thing i see on here alot is part time sup.....does that mean the sup works part time hours? or he is the sup of part time workers....im guessing its the second but im just curious

cuz i never heard of a sup that works part time hours

:peaceful:
A part time sup is one that works part time. A lot of inside operations are part time. So both the first and second are correct.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
We have 4 pt sups for our ctr. We have about 40-50 employees including pt, ft, and sups. Each of our pt sups are in charge of the whole scope (on their shift) with the OCS (Ctr Sup) keeping an eye on them.