Might have NEW boss SOON ?

GolfCart

My hub found a air can FULL of next day air this week , sitting on yard . ALL 155 air were late !! ( found at 2:00 )

Then today , someone took a 53 footer full of savers to a business , and NONE of the boxes were SCANNED !!!!!! He had 10 drivers there trying to scan all 4000 BOXES !!!!!! at 4:00 Someone is going to get a BUTT chewing !!!!!!! about all this late air in 3 days !

4,155 LATE AIR in 2 days ! WOW !!!!

UPSGUY72

If anyone goes it will be the PT SUP's that are suppose to check every area each day for packages before the shift ends. But most likely nothing will happen except a new procedure will be created.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Years ago someone found a trailer full of airs on the lot from the previous day (tip off was a rash of customers calling the 800 number). Pre load manager was gone with a quickness.

DS

Fenderbender
If anyone goes it will be the PT SUP's that are suppose to check every area each day for packages before the shift ends. But most likely nothing will happen except a new procedure will be created.
A whole tree will be consumed as yet another report is added

working up a sweat

A few years ago, A FT supe came around with faxed pictures from a hub in TX. Apparently they moved some equipment in a small sort and found smalls from 12 years ago that were stuck underneath.

rod

Retired 22 years
I once found a next day letter that had somehow got into the door track of my 800 and was shoved all the way to the back of it. I figured it was just a bad landing from when my loader used to sail the letters from the back of the truck to the front. It must have hit the steering wheel and fell down up against the drivers door. When I opened the door to leave the building it got caught on somethin and was pushed back into the doortrack-I don't know how long it had been in there but it was totally trashed from rain, dirt etc. It turned out to be advertising for a car dealership who threw all that crap away so they weren't concerned about it. The parts guy who always signed for stuff just tossed it and life went on. I'm sure glad it wasn't someones cruise tickets or passport.

raceanoncr

Someone will make it go away and no one will ever be the wiser!!

They will find a way to cover it up.

A whole tree will be consumed as yet another report is added

Sad, but true. Has happened MANY times here. We, as grunts, would think problem mangler would be gone. Not so.

Incident was almost always, quashed.

Johney

Funny ???? No late airs from Thursday ?????
That is what is going to get someone fired. Hide stuff and get caught... you're done. Admit your screw-up and maybe a good beating or demotion but that's it it seems nowadays. A center manager in our building just got axed for(we think) integrity issues.

UPSGUY72

As some have said the only time management gets fired is for integrity issues. If there are performance issues they are just moved to different job.