Might take a transfer to Bend, OR. Anyone here?

cascadehops

How is the center and the union there? Heard Bend has about 65 drivers. Any chance for layoffs in the near future. I'm an 8 year driver and don't mind too much about losing my seniority but am concerned about whether or not they layoff drivers every winter like they do in my center.

By The Book

How is the center and the union there? Heard Bend has about 65 drivers. Any chance for layoffs in the near future. I'm an 8 year driver and don't mind too much about losing my seniority but am concerned about whether or not they layoff drivers every winter like they do in my center.
Your best shot is to get your transfer march or April when vacations are in full swing. Save your money because as you know the last one on is the first one off.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
What center are you in now??