Mileage reimbursement???

tieguy

Banned
He is thankful he's working....I suppose that's why he doesn't press the issue at work. It's me, the meddling wife, that is pressing the issue.
I am also thankful he's working, but it's just so ridiculous how UPS takes advantage of all of it's employees. I swear they send all of management to a class called "Be an ass and still get more out of your employees".
I guess that's the UPS culture. I accept it. So does he. I can't wait till he has more seniority so he wouldn't be at their mercy as much.

Thanks for all the input...I am putting the issue to rest. :happy2:

Honestly when you look at this situation your husband may be taken advantage of but he is also being provided the advantage of having work in another center. UPS is following the tax code on mileage reimbursment here. This relationship is not totally one sided in ups favor. your husband is very fortunate I have not seen too many cases over the years where a driver layed off in one building is offered work in another building.

Camping Nana

He is thankful he's working....I suppose that's why he doesn't press the issue at work. It's me, the meddling wife, that is pressing the issue.
I am also thankful he's working, but it's just so ridiculous how UPS takes advantage of all of it's employees. I swear they send all of management to a class called "Be an ass and still get more out of your employees".
I guess that's the UPS culture. I accept it. So does he. I can't wait till he has more seniority so he wouldn't be at their mercy as much.

Thanks for all the input...I am putting the issue to rest. :happy2:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Please let me know how much seniority you have to have to get to this point???? My hubby has over 35 years and they still mess with him...

User Name

Only 230 Today?? lol
Honestly when you look at this situation your husband may be taken advantage of but he is also being provided the advantage of having work in another center. UPS is following the tax code on mileage reimbursment here. This relationship is not totally one sided in ups favor. your husband is very fortunate I have not seen too many cases over the years where a driver layed off in one building is offered work in another building.

You know this won't be the last time he is taken advantage of.... Also if he is laid off more than a week and has more senority than another driver in another center he can bump that driver. Finally if said driver is laid off more than 30 in 90 couldn't he quailfy for said position????

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
You know this won't be the last time he is taken advantage of.... Also if he is laid off more than a week and has more senority than another driver in another center he can bump that driver. Finally if said driver is laid off more than 30 in 90 couldn't he quailfy for said position????
Only if the other center is in his local's jurisdiction, at least that's the way it works with central states. But if he bumps to another center he is stuck there until work is restored at his home domicile.