Military options and pay progression.

platinum9898

Thanks gentleman. Serving is something I've always had in mind and now i have a career that will allow me to do that and come back at top rate. Not bad, only thing I'm worried about if i get injured and can't work :/

Sent using BrownCafe App

PT Car Washer

Thanks gentleman. Serving is something I've always had in mind and now i have a career that will allow me to do that and come back at top rate. Not bad, only thing I'm worried about if i get injured and can't work :/

Sent using BrownCafe App
If you are injured on active duty the VA should take care of you for the rest of your life. I would encourage you to do your service to our country. You will gain a lot from it. Coming back to drive a little brown truck will seem like a dream job.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
If you are injured on active duty the VA should take care of you for the rest of your life. I would encourage you to do your service to our country. You will gain a lot from it. Coming back to drive a little brown truck will seem like a dream job.
Lets not get too carried away here..

PT Car Washer

Or you may decide that driving a little brown truck is not enough of a challenge in your life. Go on to larger challenges that pay a lot more money.