Military

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Did you ever look at it as a perk........low commissary prices to those who served while the rest of us have to pay the high store prices ??? Looking at things only one way is the sign of a closed mind.

Do crossword puzzles.....you are forced to think 3 or 4 different ways to solve them.

Has your family served, or just taken advantage of the commissary at the nearby base?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Has your family served, or just taken advantage of the commissary at the nearby base?
I couldn't enter the commissary (legally).....it's like Costco....I'm not a member. The guy next door is and sometimes he brings me stuff.....I don't ask for it, but I do see the price tags.

I may be a wise shopper but I don't take unfair advantage and I resent the inference !

moreluck

golden ticket member
24cz29d.png

moreluck

golden ticket member
Classy Broad......

Via Fox News:

Amy Adams has enchanted audiences with roles in everything from Disney musicals to the Oscar-nominated “American Hustle,” but it’s likely the ever-popular startlet just gained more fans—through a subtle act of kindness.

According to ESPN host Jemele Hill, Adams gave up her first-class seat on a flight so an American solider could sit in the classy cabin. Hill, who co-hosts “Numbers Never Lie,” tweeted about the event from her verified account.

Hill told ABC News that Adams asked privately to have their seats traded.

“I was incredibly impressed, and I’m not even sure if the soldier knew who gave him that seat,” Hill said.

Adams, whose father was in the military, settled into a coach seat for the flight.

“Ms. Adams did it so quietly and quickly that it speaks to her character,” Hill added. “And somebody in coach just got a helluva

moreluck

golden ticket member
What I don't understand is when you have a president who has no military expertise.....he's surrounded by generals counseling him on what to do in any given situation and he ignores their advise and thinks he knows better.

We are going to community organize the enemy to kingdom come !!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What I don't understand is when you have a president who has no military expertise.....he's surrounded by generals counseling him on what to do in any given situation and he ignores their advise and thinks he knows better.

Again, just plain dumb.

TOS.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself

The opinions of the military/Generals cannot be believed, they have Never seen a war they could not win---Just one more surge, a little more bombing, more troops----They make me sick...The more stars and bars they have, the further from the front lines they get, the more certain of absolute victory they are.Ever since Vietnam I take what they say with many grains of salt.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The opinions of the military/Generals cannot be believed, they have Never seen a war they could not win---Just one more surge, a little more bombing, more troops----They make me sick...The more stars and bars they have, the further from the front lines they get, the more certain of absolute victory they are.Ever since Vietnam I take what they say with many grains of salt.
That means you would put your trust in those with no military experience?? That's crazy!

Gee, that's like climbing MT Everest and telling the guide...."No thanks, I'll climb it myself....thanks anyway!"

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
That means you would put your trust in those with no military experience?? That's crazy!

Gee, that's like climbing MT Everest and telling the guide...."No thanks, I'll climb it myself....thanks anyway!"

thats funny, you put your TRUST in morons everyday at fox news with ZERO military experience. Like every woman on the channel, Bill Orielly, Sean Hannity, Glen Beck and such...

Yet, all they do is give military advice all day long.

You eat it up.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
ROE .
Why must the troops on the ground ask a lawyer if they can shoot back ?
And who's idea was to not allow our troops to continue firing after the attacking enemies start to run away ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
thats funny, you put your TRUST in morons everyday at fox news with ZERO military experience. Like every woman on the channel, Bill Orielly, Sean Hannity, Glen Beck and such...

Yet, all they do is give military advice all day long.

You eat it up.

TOS.
There's only a few people in the world I trust and they aren't on TV on any channel. The only thing I "eat up" is food !!