Catatonic

Nine Lives
He looks just like you!
Congrats!

Brownslave Jr Minion.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Congratulations!
Prepare for your life to change- most fun; some not so fun.
You'll do great!
You know its been a long time coming. We got married before almost everyone we know but almost everyone we know already has kids.

It's been hard watching that happen but at the same time we have got to spend 8 years together all alone doing whatever we liked and I wouldn't trade that for the world.

on the way......
Wow. Life is going to change but for the better. When you look into their eyes for the first time you will understand the love that you will have. Congratulations. Make sure you take care of momma. Rub some feet and tell her how beautiful she look pregnant. I knew you could do it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
..."but at the same time we have got to spend 8 years together all alone ..."

realize that it might be a trade off for the 8 years you'll lose out on when you retire and you still have kid or kids living at home.
You know 18 is no magic number ? Blink and they'll be 35....no kidding !!
My youngest baby is 43......she was a toddler yesterday!!

Seriously, congrats to both of you.
Oh and you will be needed still.....someone has to kill spiders and mow the lawn.

realize that it might be a trade off for the 8 years you'll lose out on when you retire and you still have kid or kids living at home.

Oh and you will be needed still.....someone has to kill spiders and mow the lawn.
And take out the trash and uncork wine bottles

If it wasn't for my kids my life would be incomplete. They are my shot at redemption. They are the reason for me to keep grinding hard. To be able to look them in the eye and know how much love there is make my eyes well up. Gods gift.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

And someone to bitch at for taking too much time off work.