Minimal Acceptable

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Last couple of years we were instructed to DEX17 anything that was closed and had a sign saying so, or posted hours. Today, we were told to not DEX17 anything, it's falsification. We know it's falsification. but someone must have caught wind of their inflated (or deflated) DEX08's on holidays.
Not surprising since managers falsify all the time (and usually get away with it.)

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
It's simple..just do it by the book..Dex 08 and move on..
Correct. However upper management in their never ending quest to ding stations for everything down to a gnat's ass will scrutinize all Dex 08's before a holiday or after (the Friday after Thanksgiving) and it'll go on a station's report and if there's too many it'll ultimately affect a manager's precious bonus. Thus, the encouragement for couriers to falsify with Dex 17.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
I didn't want to start a new thread for this so I'm sticking it here.

Instructions by management this morning were that if we weren't sure if a business was closed or not to leave the packages behind.

Apparently, as far as management is concerned, The Purple Promise doesn't apply today.

Yeah. I ignored it and took all my businesses out. If I bring back a business code 8, what are they gonna do, write me up? Lol.

Anyone else get those instructions?

That is some serious stones right there.

One Express package is about 1/9800th management salary...they're really playing with fire now.

overflowed

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 155

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
First step?

Stop placating Dano.

Having Dano and the other shills is actually a good thing because it shows we are on the FedEx radar and that their "Social Media Facilitator" or whatever Dano's real title is, has been assigned here to spread disinformation and BS.

FedEx also has their shills on other social media, because whenever someone complains about how much one of the FedEx opcos suck or how badly they have blown someone's delivery, a shill-bot will post something wonderful about FedEx.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
After 40+ years fedex mgmt still can't figure out how to plan for a holiday. Seems to catch them by surprise every time.

Indeed, especially when couriers don't bother to ask their customers if they are going to be open and enter the closes into eNotes.

59 Dano

Correct. However upper management in their never ending quest to ding stations for everything down to a gnat's ass will scrutinize all Dex 08's before a holiday or after (the Friday after Thanksgiving) and it'll go on a station's report and if there's too many it'll ultimately affect a manager's precious bonus. Thus, the encouragement for couriers to falsify with Dex 17.

Holiday DEX 8's have hardly any impact at all on a manager's AIC.

59 Dano

Oh Dano is nothing more than a lowly shill. Really his bs does more to endorse organizing than discourage it. So I welcome his comments, they only prove management's ignorance and disdain for its frontline employees.

If only couriers would do their jobs...

59 Dano

Having Dano and the other shills is actually a good thing because it shows we are on the FedEx radar and that their "Social Media Facilitator" or whatever Dano's real title is, has been assigned here to spread disinformation and BS.

FedEx also has their shills on other social media, because whenever someone complains about how much one of the FedEx opcos suck or how badly they have blown someone's delivery, a shill-bot will post something wonderful about FedEx.

Yep, FDX dispatches shills to invade message boards. And major media corporations are afraid to take on FDX (even though they'll take on anyone else).

Foil hats, is there anything they can't do?