"MINIMIZE YOUR # OF BACKS.."

ChrisTheBrown

I guess lately, the # of backs in my center has went up a bit. How many times a day do they want you backing, on average? Last I heard, it's 27 here. Couple days ago we had a few guys with 50+ backs. I'm guessing that a few of these temp guys (that often times may not know where they're going) are also racking up a lot of backs.

"To me, the R doesn't stand for reverse, it stands for RISK."
Cute quote, from this morning.

Tough Guy

" sorry sir were going to have to find a way to lift these packages up to you one at a time. It's too risky for me to back to your receiving dock. By the way, is it okay if I drive through the building/across the grass? I've reached my backing limit for the day so therefore I can't get turned around".

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm soooooooooo glad I retired before all this worthless knitpicking crap started. When I worked we backed when necessary using only the horn and mirrors. We had VERY few backing accidents. I had one in 30 years.

Overpaid Union Thug

I'm soooooooooo glad I retired before all this worthless knitpicking crap started. When I worked we backed when necessary using only the horn and mirrors. We had VERY few backing accidents. I had one in 30 years.

And @ChrisTheBrown

Pearson's Law: "That which is measured improves. That which is measured and reported improves exponentially." - Karl Pearson

And that my friend is how publicly traded entities operate nowadays. Lame.

I'm always one of the least best in the district for backing and back "first" exceptions and it gets reported EVERYDAY but nothing improves exponentially. LOL.

ChrisTheBrown

Besides loading docks, I have a lot of dead end streets that I go down, which most times require a back. A lot of the dead end streets I can do a big loop around at the end, eliminating a back. It is what it is.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's only a
Problem for those that give a :censored2:.

It's simple they always tell me I'm a professional driver. Well then in my professional opinion I needed go back however many times that little sheet says I backed.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
BUCK THEM AND THEIR BACKS, ILL BACK MY NUTTZ ON THEIR FOREHEAD IF THEY DONT LIKE IT. Like everyone else whatever dude, i could care less about their little KINDERGARTEN COP harassment game about their backs lol.

Tough Guy

BUCK THEM AND THEIR BACKS, ILL BACK MY NUTTZ ON THEIR FOREHEAD IF THEY DONT LIKE IT. Like everyone else whatever dude, i could care less about their little KINDERGARTEN COP harassment game about their backs lol.

LMAO!!! Haha dude you are just cracking me up today. Everything you're posting today is pure gold.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
LMAO!!! Haha dude you are just cracking me up today. Everything you're posting today is pure gold.
ALWAYS GOLD HOMEY THATS HOW I ROLL LOL
tumblr_lhtxzwbon81qhxr17o1_500.gif

S

selfcancelsignal

Still laughing from just a few days ago when we were talking about this, & you basically said, "If they don't want me to back, they better just take the damn reverse out of our trucks!" Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
At one point when this was a hot issue they gave us little cards we were supposed to mark every time we backed so we could keep track of how many times we backed throughout the day, I always threw mine right in the trash. If I really want to know how many times I backed I'll just ask you, right?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Still laughing from just a few days ago when we were talking about this, & you basically said, "If they don't want me to back, they better just take the damn reverse out of our trucks!" Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Freak them dude, their a bunch of retards. This job aint real, JUST A BAD DREAM DUDE lol.