Minneapolis Hub Number

I work at the Minneapolis Hub and have been for nearly a month. But today I am unable to make it to work and I need to let them know. I just wanna know if anyone knows the number I call in order to get this done.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I work at the Minneapolis Hub and have been for nearly a month. But today I am unable to make it to work and I need to let them know. I just wanna know if anyone knows the number I call in order to get this done.
3......2........1............Bueller?........................Bueller? :beersmiley:

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I had no idea that I would get harassed this much when all I was looking for was a phone number. I am so so sorry. Like so sorry.

Don't be sorry.

Just understand that this is neither an official UPS website nor is it a helpline.

Good luck.

Well the actual UPS helpline was absolutely no help so I thought I'd reach out somewhere. Obviously that was a bad move because this forum is full of keyboard warriors.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Well the actual UPS helpline was absolutely no help so I thought I'd reach out somewhere. Obviously that was a bad move because this forum is full of keyboard warriors.
Don't start hurling names now. Sorry YOU didn't bother to get a contact number for YOUR JOB. Just bring in a note from your mommy excusing you from work.