minority example

gator 69

i know of couple people who have blown trailers and air retain trailers who have received no repercussions for doing so. i have recently been blamed for missing a 49 piece air bag that supposedly i missed, my pt sup missed, another pt sup missed, and a final walk off with 17 other pt sups missed and have been sat down and told i will not be recommended to receive my mip for 2013. although i received a 2.5% raise this year for being i guess a "horrible supervisor" i do know of many instances where other supervisors have blown loads do to blantlently not checking every trailer when performing yard check or walk offs. i also know that the consequences were not as severe as mine. they did not lose their mip. instead all they had to do was to give a write up as to what happened. maybe if i was white that would be the worse that would happen to me.

curiousbrain

UPS forgets. You will get your MIP. Take ownership for your mistake and learn from it.

In my own limited experience, UPS rarely forgets when it is in their interest not to .. the paper trail is so long, it's comical sometimes.

Although, I agree with the latter part, obviously.