Minumum wage to $15.00 per hour in NJ

BrownBrokeDown

fyi, before any of the "thats if you have to use the medical deductibles", i would have maxed it 4 out of the last 6 years due to wife's health issues if i didn't have the UPS insurance.

BrownBrokeDown

So many full timers on this site have repeatedly said:
The part timers get screwed because they dont band together and vote
Why should the CEO get these large raises when progression is increased/etc
If you don't like the givebacks, band together and let your voices be heard via votes, etc
and so forth

Yet when the poor (and yes, the lower middle class is actually poor) try to band together and get their situation improved through solidarity, I hear, "sorry you don't deserve to improve your situation just because you are a this or a that, and I as a driver making 80000-100000 do not believe my happy meal with the pink my little pony should go up a dollar".

Go suck a donkeys brown eye.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Article 3 section 7 works for me....
Call me calloused but the peeps will run you over at the door when you remind them to get there guarantee. They bitch and moan about the sups working but when you suggest staying to do the work they respond "not me". A subject for another thread.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
There is a Central American (and parts of the US) fried chicken chain called Pollo Campero that has long had table service and you do not have to leave a tip.

The hourly wage for servers must meet federal/state minimum wage laws. If the server wage plus tips do not meet that minimum, the business must make up the difference. In other words, the server is guaranteed $9/HR even if no one walks through the door.
Mcalisters deli has a place for a tip on all print outs and they bring you your food.

But they have a sign up that says we pay our employees well all tips will be donated.

BrownBrokeDown

Old McDonald had a farm
e-i-e-i-o
And on his farm, he had some crickets
e-i-e-i-o
With a chirp, chirp here
And a chirp, chirp there
Here a chirp
There a chirp
Everywhere a chirp, chirp
Old McDonald had a farm
e-i-e-i-o