MIP

UPSSOCKS

You want to know about customer service. The 1800 that got whacked were almost all ready to leave anyhow. The rest of the poor souls still running this company are scared they will be 1801. You want to help service, threaten the jobs of your operators, it won't take long for things to change. Now to you union folk you live and die by conspiracy theories that state management is gunning to suspend and fire as many people as they can but in reality it's just dog crap running downhill...........................

pretzel_man

Can you help us understand how reducing the number of districts and regions, reducing the support staff and turing up the heat on production is going to help with customer service? What got closer to the customer? Seems the opposite to me. Am I missing something?
Did you notice in the Conference video that Myron is running the US like an end to end company. Operations, Customer Service, Product, etc. I think this is a much better focus than the silo approach before.

Now, how will managers react with these larger districts, regions, divisions? I don't know. I hope they micro manage less (they don't have time), and pay attention to the bigger things.

They are now looking more at P&L than ever before. Its a better model than before.

If this doesn't work, I don't know what's left. We are now the high cost player. We cannot survive with the old model.

Time will tell.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Did you notice in the Conference video that Myron is running the US like an end to end company. Operations, Customer Service, Product, etc. I think this is a much better focus than the silo approach before.

Now, how will managers react with these larger districts, regions, divisions? I don't know. I hope they micro manage less (they don't have time), and pay attention to the bigger things.

They are now looking more at P&L than ever before. Its a better model than before.

If this doesn't work, I don't know what's left. We are now the high cost player. We cannot survive with the old model.

Time will tell.

Let me manage the paid day at my level (BM), and I can really show some P&L....

PSSSST.....lower the SPC...... my people will come home.....local sort will go down early.....hubs will get loads early.....preload will be rapped by start time. TSP anyone - it works.

hangin455

Let me manage the paid day at my level (BM), and I can really show some P&L....

PSSSST.....lower the SPC...... my people will come home.....local sort will go down early.....hubs will get loads early.....preload will be rapped by start time. TSP anyone - it works.

SPC,SPC,SPC,SPC - whatever you do DON'T MISS THE SPC. - They're obviously much more concerned with how many drivers are being used each day than anything else.