Misloads Terminations

tieguy

Banned
No, Tie, they don't blame the sups from what I have seen, but shift the blame all over, instead of looking at the proverbial elephant in the room, and that's the PAS system itself, which causes our customers more problems than are being told to your superiors. They wont to rush the pas people and evrybody else rather than doing it right the first time, then they put the wrong labels on, and then the system keeps the error, or they fix the error for about a month at best then it's right back as it was.

its good the sups are taking their beatings in private. But they happen none the less and seeing them put in a zero tolerance policy is usually a good sign that there is plenty of heat on the management team.

rebel

Re: Misload Terminations

We have grieved almost everything recently, but it hasn't slowed them down at all. How do other centers handle this?

Two wrongs dont make a right. Are the sups and managers out advancing the misloads? I bet they are to make service. We have a large number of drivers that rotate these sup working grievances that has backed the company into submission. Talk to the steward, if the company is sending warning letters then we need to record the package as missed. It is always better for the senior drivers to file because the company does retaliate. Missed packages will hurt the sups job performance.

browniehound

I happen to like contributing to the United Way. I was close to someone that had an unfortunate incident happen to her and the United Way stepped in and helped her and her family out in a big way.

I want to give to charity. I don't have any specific charity I feel strongly about. UPS makes it real simple for me to donate to a charity through payroll deductions.

In the future, if I find a more worthy cause I will stop my UW contributions and go with them. It has nothing to do with if I like UPS or not.

I want to feel like I'm doing something for less fortunate people and UPS provides a vehicle in the United Way so I use it.

rocket88

Just give a one time payroll deduction of $ 1.00 or $ 5.00 or what ever and then make a donation to a charity of your own choice. The money you give will go directly to that organization and you've also contributed via UPS. Everyone wins. Or just do a little footwork on your own and find a organization that you really like call them, get their United Way I.D # and then stipulate 100% of your payroll deduction with the United Way I.D.# go to that specific organization. Again everyone wins however small. Even if it is still a one time donation or a weekly payroll deduction.

HazMatMan

Revenge oh sweet revenge. Starve the cripples and the needy one more day so I may exact my sweet revenge on the company who expects me to eliminate misloads.

I really don't think they are starving. They get millions and millions from plenty of other people. NFL, MLB, UPS, etc..etc..