Misloads Who is delivering them????

wornoutupser

NO ONE!

We have been documenting our building. We are instructed to go dropp off the misloads a nd when we track them the next day, they are not delivered and are back out for delivery!

The main concern is that UPS wil try to start discipline on drivers for a missed scan because we are told to drop them off.

BigBrownSanta

NO ONE!

We have been documenting our building. We are instructed to go dropp off the misloads a nd when we track them the next day, they are not delivered and are back out for delivery!

The main concern is that UPS wil try to start discipline on drivers for a missed scan because we are told to drop them off.

If there is no scan or exception put in, isn't that an automatic refund to the shipper?

I sheet all misloads as missed as soon as I find them. I will void them if a sup comes to get them from me. I have tracked a few of my misloads that were not delivered after having given them to a sup, and they show as missed (but with an exception) on Ups.com. I was very surprised to see that.

Maybe you should have the package signed for as "left at" wherever it is you are told to leave it. You know, for package visibility. It's not safe to leave a package without a signature. What happens if that person decides to steal your package? What proof do you have that you actually left it there? CYA.

BIG BAD BEAR

our building generally tries to get them to drivers by using union employees but I know several management people (center managers, preload managers, FT Preload Supes) meet drivers with them. I've met drivers with LIBs on my way home, but I've never shuttled misloads. I'm sure thats not right either but I also have to work as directed, just like the hourlies.

If you got the preloaders to do their job by putting the packages on the right car you wouldn't have this problem. I see mgnt going out to move misloads and who knows they may have tried other sources before that. Maybe they are keeping the preloader from losing their job because of misloads

screamin chicken

We call them in and if we do not get any instructions which we never do we sheet them as missed. My center has gone the wrong way for years now, and now with a few drivers being laid off we go over our MAX almost everyday. I have been going out with 150 plus for over a year now and finally after a few phone calls I am back to 130, but it has slowly gotten back to 145 this week that kind of crap pisses me off. The ones that work get more stops and the ones that slack off go with 90 stops it sucks here.