Misloads

Cementups

Box Monkey
No I meant what I said. Instead of wondering what he can do to fix the issues he says to me when I walk in every morning, "Man you're going to hate me today."
I told him Tuesday morning, "You know how I knew you weren't here yesterday? I didn't have any WIWC's." He just laughed.

W

westsideworma

It's all fun and games til someones loses an eye... Then its your fired!(for working as directed):whiteflag:

yeah I've got a story, when I was a new hire our air dock was busted, so they put it in a normal unload bay and ran the extendo out in the bay next to it, we were standing on the extendo and the air trailer unloading it to the belt....had I known I could have said no I would have been like screw this, but that was really unsafe and I can't believe we got away with it (as a building I mean).

KBlakk

Overworked & Underpaid
yeah I've got a story, when I was a new hire our air dock was busted, so they put it in a normal unload bay and ran the extendo out in the bay next to it, we were standing on the extendo and the air trailer unloading it to the belt....had I known I could have said no I would have been like screw this, but that was really unsafe and I can't believe we got away with it (as a building I mean).
What! How dare they not let you have the honor of using 1 of those great load steps?:surprised:

HazMatMan

Wow!! now that's unsafe!!