MiSLoaDs

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
How many pieces total was the norm?
A little less but they had to read the label and know where the packages went. Not just read a number. Loaders actually knew what was on their trucks. You wouldn't end up with a town a on a town z truck very often at all. Now if it has a bad pal it gets loaded wherever.

Brownslave688

Perfect example my loader today has driven 3 seasonal periods. He should know better than to burry an 1800 behind my fl4. Apparently he doesn't.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Some of the trucks at ups get so blown out that a lot of the loaders have no clue what to do with it. There are times one box will take up the whole floor or two boxes take up the whole shelf. The supervisors tell them to stack out and load everything in at the end. By the time the sort is down you just want to get out of there and don't care about the hours anymore. Second a lot of the loaders don't interact with the drivers or talk to them to know where to put overflow or tell them something is not where it is because of whatever reason. They listen to the part time supervisor when they should be asking the driver questions. It is his truck. For example I got a new truck and the system said to load a 60 piece bulk stop the driver gets everyday in the fl1 slot. Communicating with the driver he said load it in the back because it goes out the back and rdr only gets like 3 pieces. Also I loaded on the old system with the addresses and the charts. So yes I still look at everything until they change my cars around. Also some days loading a truck are just screwed up days and there isn't much you can do. This can be from ups pulling another car out or a fill in driver driving the car. Those are fun days and I usally know when it isn't the regular driver. Just my thoughts.

Brownslave688

Some of the trucks at ups get so blown out that a lot of the loaders have no clue what to do with it. There are times one box will take up the whole floor or two boxes take up the whole shelf. The supervisors tell them to stack out and load everything in at the end. By the time the sort is down you just want to get out of there and don't care about the hours anymore. Second a lot of the loaders don't interact with the drivers or talk to them to know where to put overflow or tell them something is not where it is because of whatever reason. They listen to the part time supervisor when they should be asking the driver questions. It is his truck. For example I got a new truck and the system said to load a 60 piece bulk stop the driver gets everyday in the fl1 slot. Communicating with the driver he said load it in the back because it goes out the back and rdr only gets like 3 pieces. Also I loaded on the old system with the addresses and the charts. So yes I still look at everything until they change my cars around. Also some days loading a truck are just screwed up days and there isn't much you can do. This can be from ups pulling another car out or a fill in driver driving the car. Those are fun days and I usally know when it isn't the regular driver. Just my thoughts.
TLDR