Missed Panel Interview of Mapp Test

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by johnbuck, Jun 6, 2012.

1. johnbuck

johnbuck New Member

Im trying to complete the MAPP process so I can get out of corporate UPS. I accidently missed the telephone Panel interview of the MAPP test. I called the next day and said they had to open a case to see if I could reschedule. Has this happened to anyone else? If it gets denied does that mean I will never be able to retake it?

Thanks for the help
  2. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Well at least you did not miss it on purpose.

Get your management to speak up for you.
  3. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

I think this is one of those tests that you failed. They are now thinking, "Sheesh, if he can't even remember a Panel interview, he probably can't......."
  4. barnyard

barnyard KTM rider Staff Member

I think over nailed it.
  5. Funfact

Funfact Well-Known Member

How do you accidentally missed telephone panel interview ????
  6. johnbuck

johnbuck New Member

I know i messed up bad. Nothing much I can do now though except they let me reschedule. If I dont would I ever be eligable for MAPP again?
  7. Thebrownstreak

Thebrownstreak Active Member

You'll be an amazing supervisor. The less inept you are the more corporate will love you. Remember me when you are names CEO.
  8. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

More than likely.
    That depends on support from your local management.
  9. Zeptar

Zeptar Safety Compliance Sup

Technically: you should be able to reschedule. Reality: it depends on how much local likes and needs you to be promoted. If you fail the MAPP process, you have to wait 6 months to reapply.
  10. Don't know much about promotion....but didn't he say"get OUT of corporate UPS"? Is he trying to get IN?
  11. johnbuck

johnbuck New Member

Nope trying to get out. I know you all say you all have it bad but siting inside corporate office in cubicle all day really sucks. Especially when VPs dont get their way and start stomping aroung whining and crying. Need to find a job outside. Been looking for a different job for at least 4 months and finally found one I might like. Then I found out I wasnt eligable because I never took the sup MAPP test. Jobs probbally gone now so thats why im not really too concerned about it

BSWALKS Easily Amused

Did you really forget, or did fat Albert send you for another dozen crispy cremes?
    Yum yum give me some