Missed pickup?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Management's failure to dispatch call tags to appropriate drivers or even simply printing them isn't my problem. I don't have time to do their jobs, I'm to busy excelling at mine.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
If I don't have he call tag I will not pick it up unless its in olain site at a stop I akready have packages for. I'm not driving a mile to some farm without a tag.

barnyard

KTM rider
I had a tag today I could not find. The package was against the garage, so I picked it up, sent a message to reprint the tag. I scanned it and stuck it to the package when I got to the building.

S

selfcancelsignal

Who gives a rip? It's a call tag. A service UPS should do away with. Ho
With how easy it is to obtain a return label from everyone nowadays, it's ridiculous to have call tags too. Nothing more frustrating than going somewhere with a call tag & "Oh, I already returned that", or they're not home, or it's an over 70, or they give you the parcel you have a call tag for & it already has a return label on it. Call tags... Vamoose!

Z

ZQXC

I had a tag today I could not find. The package was against the garage, so I picked it up, sent a message to reprint the tag. I scanned it and stuck it to the package when I got to the building.

What if there had been 3 packages against the garage?

d-rek357

Had this happen last week at a resi, it was first attempt so I asked customer if they wanted me to take it without a label in my possession or without a receipt, they chose to wait until the next day so I sheeted it nr1 and picked it up the next day.

Sent using BrownCafe App

CHALLY9TX

If you pickup the package without the call tag and come back to bldg and there's no management there and the call tag wasn't printed what do you do with the box?

Leave it in the office with a note saying it needs a call tag. Write the address on the note. Or message the center after picking up the box and ask them to print a call tag. That way it's ready when you return.

UPSGUY72

yeah a call tag..

Next time stop in front of the house then follow the next steps.

1. Look at the tracking number of the call tag by hitting the detail soft key.
2. Remember or write down the last 4 digits.
3. Go back to Edd screen Hi-lite the call tag if it not the next in your EDD then hit scan.
4. Then hit find number input the last 4 and hit enter
5. Then hit non deliver Nr1.

I don't pick up packages if I don't have the call tag.

you can either ask the clerk to print one when you get back to the building or send a message and have then leave you one in your DIAD slot.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I had a pickup on my board but i didnt have the label/sticker to scan so i scanned it in building after back in center as ni1.. will i get in trouble?
In a case like that and you don't have the physical call tag, go ahead and pick up the package and enter the last 4 digits of the bar code and stop complete and explain to customer that you didn't have the tag but you would drop off receipt for it the following day and you can get customer to write down the call tag tracking number that is in the board. After you pick up package send message to center and let them know you picked it up and you were missing the tag and could they reprint the call tag for you and leave it in your log for when you get in to put call tag on the box. That's if you want to go through with the extra effort to service the customer. If you have a route where you really take care of your customers its really no big deal and is pretty much a given on your part. Remember you take care of the customer and they take care of you. Some guys can relate to this I know.