missed stops

rowan

Got the green light special to call in. Call in and so and so needs help take 20 stops. End up metting guy at 7:00 took 20 or so stops. Have not seen the area in about 10 years needless to say I brought back 7 stops. Delivering in the dark is a bitch when you don't know area. Had to be back by 9:00 so they could process pick up volume. Am I in the wrong for taking to many stops figured 20 stops should only take a hr. Hopefully I won't hear anything about it. It has been a long time since I've brought stops back.

Ouch

Always take as many as they tell you. Park, get the old map out and del one stop at a time, and do it safely.

brownrod

Got the green light special to call in. Call in and so and so needs help take 20 stops. End up metting guy at 7:00 took 20 or so stops. Have not seen the area in about 10 years needless to say I brought back 7 stops. Delivering in the dark is a bitch when you don't know area. Had to be back by 9:00 so they could process pick up volume. Am I in the wrong for taking to many stops figured 20 stops should only take a hr. Hopefully I won't hear anything about it. It has been a long time since I've brought stops back.

I brought back 100 once. PCM the next day they told us our Missed stops was the best in the division. good job. hahahahahhaha.
​But that was during full blown peak.

Logb17

I brought back 100 once. PCM the next day they told us our Missed stops was the best in the division. good job. hahahahahhaha.
​But that was during full blown peak.

Lol, I remember one day last peak at PCM the center manager said how great it was that we only had 300 missed yesterday. They were just sending trucks out with stuff still on the belt because they were bricked.