Missing Mark Sanford

UPS Lifer

As far as I am concerned this guy (MS) committed political suicide. He is a maroon who cheated on his wife. All the rest of them are pond scum also.... especially John Edwards who cheated on his terminally ill wife. He slithers in and out of the darkness and makes pond scum look appetizing!!!

Give me a minute and I will tell you how I really feel!

tieguy

Banned
Everthing reverts back to "Blame it on Clinton".....the Bush era, the depression, 9/11, Mark Sanford....etc...lol

Monica was a big girl, and was a willing participant :surprised:...... :cigarsmoker:
You might parse Clinton's action as "sexual harassment" to make it somehow bolster excuses for Sanford, but just call it what it really is...Adultery. But Clinton was not elected, or "good to go" by using hypercritical advertisments claiming he was the exemplary moral christian family man..We can all agree, people make dumb mistakes, but Sanford's actions went beyond mistakes, and then to capitalize to be "Joe" the moral christian guy, holier than thou, to get elected. There's no defending this guy. Thats why he's on tour spilling his guts out. I'll give him credit for man'ing up, but tell him to shut up already....TMI...To much information...

you could have said yes and saved yourself some time.

wkmac

Seems there might be a growing "money trail" in the John Ensign affair. As the old saying goes, follow the money!

Some quotes from the linked piece above:

The sex scandal engulfing Sen. John Ensign has deepened now that his former mistress's husband has revealed new details about the relationship, saying the Nevada Republican paid the woman more than $25,000 in severance when she stopped working for him....

Hampton also detailed a February 2008 meeting in which he, Sen. Tom Coburn, R-Okla., and others encouraged Ensign to end the affair, as well as the working relationship with the Hamptons. Hampton said Coburn and others tried to encourage Ensign to compensate the couple and help them relocate.
"These men were the ones that said, 'What we need to do is get Doug Hampton's home paid for, and we need to get Doug Hampton some money. We need to get his family to Colorado,'" Hampton said in the interview.

Now here's the real scary part:

Doug Hampton also worked for Ensign as a Senate aide. He claims his wife received the payment as severance when she left her position in May 2008. Both men say the affair continued until August 2008.
The two families are longtime friends. They both live in the upscale suburbs west of the Las Vegas Strip and their children attend the same school.
"Our children referred to him as uncle," Hampton said. "This is tragic."

If Sen. Ensign would do this to people so close to him personally, what pray tell would he do to us, people he doesn't know, with his authority and power as a US Senator?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Judging you by some of the stupid cartoons you have posted I would think a clown could keep you mesmorized for hours.
Ahh...they got under your skin did they? Mission accomplished :happy-very:
Here's another one, just for you :wink2:
story2.jpg

wkmac

OH GOD NO! PLEASE!

Michelle, beat his arse now before this goes to far!

Sarkozy is either thinking, "dude, you're friend'ing up here" or he's just about to lose it laughing himself! When shown the photo, Obama's response was "damn what was I thinking!"

:rofl:

A video of the incident suggests Obama may be innocent but Sarkozy? He may be busted.

Last edited:

diesel96

OH GOD NO! PLEASE!

Michelle, beat his arse now before this goes to far!

Sarkozy is either thinking, "dude, you're friend'ing up here" or he's just about to lose it laughing himself! When shown the photo, Obama's response was "damn what was I thinking!"

:rofl:

A video of the incident suggests Obama may be innocent but Sarkozy? He may be busted.

It's not a picture of Obama looking at some girl's ass. It's a picture of some girl's ass that happens to also include Obama. As you were...

Barack Obama is the President of the United States, and Nicolas Sarkozy already has a trophy wife of his own in France…as the actual video proves they were not, BUT even if they were staring they are both still men. Men are visual creatures. We look at ass. It’s just what we do! Exercising discretion is the key, because it’s never a good look to flat-out ogle some butt cheeks. Ms Manners says treat booty like the sun, never stare directly at it.

tieguy

Banned
It's not a picture of Obama looking at some girl's ass. It's a picture of some girl's ass that happens to also include Obama. As you were...

Barack Obama is the President of the United States, and Nicolas Sarkozy already has a trophy wife of his own in France…as the actual video proves they were not, BUT even if they were staring they are both still men. Men are visual creatures. We look at ass. It’s just what we do! Exercising discretion is the key, because it’s never a good look to flat-out ogle some butt cheeks. Ms Manners says treat booty like the sun, never stare directly at it.

Obama is a democrat devoid of any morals or principles. Since he has not spoken out against oogling a womans rear there is nothing wrong with it.:happy-very:

tieguy

Banned
Sarkozy cracks me up. He looks like "Hey, this american guy knows the deal...".

Obama should have grabbed her and started humping her right there. Its apparently a right democrats have since they are careful they do not profess a belief in morals or principles.

wkmac

Sarkozy cracks me up. He looks like "Hey, this american guy knows the deal...".

Jones,

You should see the actual video of the event as it relates to Sarkozy. As the film rolls, it seems Obama is actually looking down behind the girl at the steps and then once she passes, Obama helps another lady step down into that spot. Obama seems to be acting the gentleman if you will. But Sarkozy continues to check out the girl in the red dress as she goes up the steps and the film clearly busts him for it. It's a comical photo for both Obama and Sarkozy but the film IMO seems to clear the President of a Clintonian moment.

Back to Mark Sanford et al. It might be time for Americans to take a good look at the C Street House in Washington, the Family and a man by the name of Doug Coe.

Does this reach beyond a few horny republican congressman and governors?

[video=youtube;YaYia5Ensw4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaYia5Ensw4[/video]

[video=youtube;LVrQkunIZXo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVrQkunIZXo[/video]

And was it not Jesus who said: "Ye shall know them by their fruits!"

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Members of the group ardently support free markets, in which, they believe, God's will operates directly through Adam Smith's "invisible hand."
The Family was founded in 1935 by a minister named Abraham Vereide after, he claimed, he had a vision in which God came to him in the person of the head of the United States Steel Corporation.
That's hysterical.

P

pickup

I hope Obama was checking her out, I would.

My respect for him went up a few notches when I saw that picture.

But over95 , Obama is married. If that look were indeed one of lust, that would be adultery. If you are married, the same applies to you.("I would") If she is married, then it would be adultery.

Matthew 5:27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery.

Matthew 5:28 But I say unto you. That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart

Under the mosaic code, the penalty for adultery was death(by stoning). But if you don't agree with that , then argue with the man who posted this gem under a different thread about the untimely demise of Steve McNair

don't know this guy, never heard of him.

But if he was being unfaithful to his wife, I think he got exactly what he deserved.

So, between the new testament verses along with your words, you might have condemned yourself.

Don't be so quick to throw the first stone, my friend. :knockedout:

Ahh, I'm just being an a-hole

over9five

Staff member
Matthew 5:28 But I say unto you. That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart

I don't know your friend Matthew, never heard of him, and I don't understand why it was important to tell us he told you that at 5:28 (am or pm?). I'm sure Matt has checked out a few chicks from behind too!

But IMHO, checking her out is not adultery!!!!

tieguy

Banned
But over95 , Obama is married. If that look were indeed one of lust, that would be adultery. If you are married, the same applies to you.("I would") If she is married, then it would be adultery.

Matthew 5:27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery.

Under the mosaic code, the penalty for adultery was death(by stoning). But if you don't agree with that , then argue with the man who posted this gem under a different thread about the untimely demise of Steve McNair

don't know this guy, never heard of him.

But if he was being unfaithful to his wife, I think he got exactly what he deserved.

So, between the new testament verses along with your words, you might have condemned yourself.

Don't be so quick to throw the first stone, my friend. :knockedout:

Ahh, I'm just being an a-hole

Pickup the problem here is you're applying biblical logic to state the president is doing something wrong.

In fact as my liberal democratic friends will tell me they purposely avoid a committment to any religious or societal principles. By avoiding the committment to those principles they never find theirselves in violation of them. Thus they are free to rut and lust like animals with no feelings of guilt to associate to those actions.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Pickup the problem here is you're applying biblical logic to state the president is doing something wrong.

In fact as my liberal democratic friends will tell me they purposely avoid a commitment to any religious or societal principles. By avoiding the commitment to those principles they never find themselves in violation of them. Thus they are free to rut and lust like animals with no feelings of guilt to associate to those actions.
I suspect he was being tongue in cheek. And "biblical logic" is an oxymoron.