Missing Package Reward.

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by James Krumenacher, Apr 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James Krumenacher

James Krumenacher New Member

Hi guys,

My package got lost in Milwaukee. Part of an expensive telescope. Has a lot of value to me but probably nobody else. Investigation has just been completed. It's lost. It is either at or on it's way to overgoods in Kentucky. Tracking #1ZAV17003500048802. Suspect label rubbed off or something. Anyway the box will be marked Orion Mirror and cell on top and Orion on the side. Should weigh about 26 lbs. Around 20" square. Was shipped by Amazon and they won't want it back they will want the claim. It's part of an assembly (3 boxes) and doesn't do anybody any good but me. Know that my chances are slim to none but it anyone finds it in overgoods will offer up $250 cash to get it back.

Thanks,

Jim

2. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Just have Amazon send another on.

3. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

Shipping an expensive mirror UPS is not the best idea.

4. James Krumenacher

Well hey they have been pretty good over the years. Just a one in a million deal. Sucks for me. Amazon replacement on the way. Still want it though. Hate to see it end up in the giant abyss. Nobody will know what to do with it. No market. I could surely use it though. Apologize for posting here. Just really want to find it. Total longshot but what the hell...no way to contact overgoods in Kentucky. And even then they won't deal with me. Only the shipper Amazon. Amazon will refuse it back and then into the abyss. ughhh....

5. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

So you're hoping to get two products for the price of 1?

6. If you're getting another one, who cares?

7. Knothead

Knothead WTF?

Anyone else see the irony in the fact that a box with the word Orion on it got lost?

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • List
  8. Turdferguson

Turdferguson Guest

National overgoods is in Missouri not Kentucky .... Soooo that let's me know it was a box of weed you lost wasn't it? Nice try dope man.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

What is service code 35?

10. Turdferguson

Turdferguson Guest

Is it 2nd day signature required

11. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Could be---I'm not sure off-hand.

12. Turdferguson

Turdferguson Guest

I was just messing with you about the weed, but national over goods is in Missouri you can call them 404-867-5309. Jenny will need a detailed description of the box contents, and it usually takes about five days before stuff shows up there

13. Turdferguson

Turdferguson Guest

Its either that or NDA signature required

14. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

I also think its 2nd Day sig req.

15. James Krumenacher

Yah lost all my weed...ha ha ha!!! That would be even worse!!! hee hee hee...Just received the new scope. Other one is nothing but a giant paper weight without the mirror. Real waste. I'll see if by some miracle it's found. Thanks for the help guys...

16. clean hairy

clean hairy Well-Known Member

Uh, yeah, we will get right on that.
    Digging through hundreds of thousands of boxes in each hub to try and find your one box.
    We should have it located by tomorrow morning. NOT! LOL!
    Did he REALLY think we were able to do that?

17. James Krumenacher

No and I not asking anyone to. Package will most likely end up in overgoods. Was hoping someone there might run across it. One in a million I know. Don't know how many they deal with in any given day. Imagine it can't be all that many that get lost. And it was a signature required package some of the other guys were wondering. For the record I ran a small business for over 20 years. We shipped mostly UPS. In all those 20 years they had never lost one of our packages. UPS is a rock solid carrier never had any trouble with them. We shipped over 30,000 packages domestically without one being lost or damaged. :censored2: happens once in awhile and I get that. UPS is still aces in my book.

18. James Krumenacher

This is what the package would look like from the side. Measures 18"L X 18"W 10"H.

Attached Files:

19. joeboodog

joeboodog good people drink good beer

Let me check the back of my truck....nope, not there.

20. silenze

silenze Lunch is the best part of the day

Its not lost. We are not delivering it to cut down on miles

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.