missing parts

Mechanic86

Turd Polishing Expert
Have any of my fellow Mechanics here been suspecting your parts are going to the wrong center? I now have confirmation that it is going on. Personally I have been receiving parts that should have gone to Arkansas. Meanwhile I have numerous parts DNR and SCI that never arrive or return from MDC. Including 150 30/30 brake chambers!
Haven't had the problem regarding parts going to the wrong centers but have noticed that some parts don't show up and get dropped down to zero in SCI. We've spoken to numerous people about it including a division manager and according to him the SCI parts being dropped to zero is by design on MDC'S behalf.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I deliver to UPS freight terminal and it's the same thing in their shop. Order parts as needed rather than have them on inventory.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Haven't had the problem regarding parts going to the wrong centers but have noticed that some parts don't show up and get dropped down to zero in SCI. We've spoken to numerous people about it including a division manager and according to him the SCI parts being dropped to zero is by design on MDC'S behalf.
Had this going on too. Why must they play these games? Not like we don't have enough to do already.