Missing Paycheck

Viced

So i did not get paid this week i talked to my FT about it and was told that my paycheck will be next-day aired to my house.
But now I'm a little worried that it wont get here tomorrow the pay still hasn't shown up on upsers (I usually have direct deposit)
Has this happened with anyone before? Apparently this is the first time my FT has ever seen this happen

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
So i did not get paid this week i talked to my FT about it and was told that my paycheck will be next-day aired to my house.
But now I'm a little worried that it wont get here tomorrow the pay still hasn't shown up on upsers (I usually have direct deposit)
Has this happened with anyone before? Apparently this is the first time my FT has ever seen this happen
I know of one or two people this has definitely happened to. I've never not received a paycheck...but I have had entire days missing from my paycheck..

PT Car Washer

If your sup was really on the ball he could have your check delivered with the Saturday air. Have seen this before. If it is a live check and you have to go to the bank to cash it you may want to have them hold it at the center. Saturday air has a noon commit and all the banks I know of close at noon on Saturday.

Viced

You want see it until Monday and that's if your sup did his job

Hopefully not, if i dont have it this week i will be calling out monday.. on account of no gas money to get to work :sad-very:
Im sure the preload where i work at will implode or something if i'm not there!

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Unless you're new I don't know why your check would be missed entirely. Our on cars are terrible about putting in for optionals but a whole check is odd.

bluehdmc

They missed paying me once, wasn't on UPSERS, I called payroll, and the person who regularly did payroll was on vacation. I got a live check Saturday morning around noon. I believe if you don't get it by Saturday there is penalty pay in the contract, but you'd probably have to file after the fact.

browntroll

i had this happen 3 times . first time i was a little upset but whatever, second time i thought sup was out to piss me off i had them deliver my check on saturday, third time the sup
did samething but i never received anything and took an extra week to get paid because full time sup was on vacation and only he was able to do this according to part time sups.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll

I know a guy that this happened to, he was fired on accident, lol. I bet $1000 that some clown canned you on accident, hehehehe.

Viced

They missed paying me once, wasn't on UPSERS, I called payroll, and the person who regularly did payroll was on vacation. I got a live check Saturday morning around noon. I believe if you don't get it by Saturday there is penalty pay in the contract, but you'd probably have to file after the fact.

This sounds like my situation, Glad I'm not the only one hopefully I'll get my check tomorrrow.

i had this happen 3 times . first time i was a little upset but whatever, second time i thought sup was out to piss me off i had them deliver my check on saturday, third time the sup
did samething but i never received anything and took an extra week to get paid because full time sup was on vacation and only he was able to do this according to part time sups.

I actually am a PT Sup, I'm not really out to p*** myself off. Its like the payroll people or whoever just decided meh were not gonna pay him this week.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If your sup was really on the ball he could have your check delivered with the Saturday air. Have seen this before. If it is a live check and you have to go to the bank to cash it you may want to have them hold it at the center. Saturday air has a noon commit and all the banks I know of close at noon on Saturday.

All of the banks that I know have ATM's.

BrownChoice

Depends on the bank and the location.

i usually get shorted on those air shuttle days where we write down our hours... Go figure... Im only clocking in on computer from now on....