MISSING.. PLEASE HELP

anHOURover

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1427919799.990943.jpg

I know many brothers retired and had to go to Vegas to get a look at their pension $$

BrownBrokeDown

Hoffa was a thug. Plain and simple.
got to ask. We're you a teamster under Hoffa sr? My grandfather was the entire time he was in office. He readily admits the under the table issues,BUT he also says the changes that happened because of Hoffa far outweighed them. In his 30 ur teamster career he went from $1 per hour to close to $20 per hour in warehousing. Most of the gains was under Hoffa. No one here has seen or will see that kind of change again.

Last edited:

BrownBrokeDown

You are correct. However you make what youake because of the foundation that Hoffa at laid. Jr on the other hand is a lawyer and sees everything from a different perspective

Ron Carey lives on

I just believe in good old fashion union strong Teamsters. We are the most powerful union in the world because of the members. I think tdu has a tendency to try to split this union, as well as old guard. UNITE and focus on RTW, ups trying to have a unskilled workplace, and just do the right thing and fight for your brothers and sisters, except for you smurf, you oare on your own

Sent using BrownCafe App

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
got to ask. We're you a teamster under Hoffa sr? My grandfather was the entire time he was in office. He readily admits the under the table issues,BUT he also says the changes that happened because of Hoffa far outweighed them. In his 30 ur teamster career he went from $1 per hour to close to $20 per hour in warehousing. Most of the gains was under Hoffa. No one here has seen or will see that kind of change again.

So, your grandfather making more money legitimizes Hoffa illegal activities?