Missing

over9five

Staff member
God, some of these stories kill me. Abigail made it home from school last Wednesday and disappeared some time after.

We're all UPSers, a lot of drivers who are on the road and at peoples houses everyday. Keep your eyes open, we see a lot of stuff that the searchers don't.

over9five

Staff member
Think about it. Wherever this girl is, a UPS driver was probably within 100 feet of her today.

Keep your eyes open, people.

over9five

Staff member
Anyone interested can sign up to have Amber Alerts texted to your cell here.

It will sign you up for alerts from your home state, but you can edit that and select additional states. I added all N.E.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Something seems strange about this] ! hope she didn't run off with some internet perv !! hey Ovah,,is Joel outah the joint yet ??

oldngray

nowhere special
She disappeared right before her birthday when she was about to turn 15. That seems very suspicious. Might be a stalker or maybe she decided she was all grown up now.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Yeah, I saw that last night and was going to post it today. My first thought when it was first announced, probably like everyone: Are these related?
Yup. We thought the same thing. Glad it was "only" the girl taking off with someone.
​ But that poor Abigail. Her poor family.

over9five

Staff member
"Please lets speed the word and Leave a light on from now till Miss Abby Is Found or She finds her way home"

Thank you,
Your local electric company.

God, some of these stories kill me. Abigail made it home from school last Wednesday and disappeared some time after.

We're all UPSers, a lot of drivers who are on the road and at peoples houses everyday. Keep your eyes open, we see a lot of stuff that the searchers don't.
I think we should have a new law where if you kidnap or hurt a kid in a way that is bad (and I don't want to specify you know what I mean) they should be tortured and killed maybe publicly.