Mitt Romney

moreluck

golden ticket member
Monday, October 24, 2011 @ 9:29 PM »CAIR Teams Up With Hezbollah To Attack Romney For Hiring Walid Phares To Advise Him On National Security…

Mitt must be doing something right if both CAIR and Hezbollah are attacking him.
(FSM) — Al Manar – the official broadcasting arm of the terrorist group Hezbollah – is again attempting to discredit (and thus silence) respected American national security experts. And as a means of doing so, they are touting a now-public letter by the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) which refers to respected foreign policy analyst Dr. Walid Phares as “an associate to war crimes” and a “conspiracy theorist.”

The issue stems from the fact that the Mitt Romney presidential campaign has named Phares to its team of national security advisors.

CAIR, which authored the letter and sent it to Romney, doesn’t approve of the appointment. Neither does Hezbollah.
In a posting on Hezbollah’s official TV broadcast arm al Manar, the terrorist organization (implicated by a UN Tribunal in the 2005 assassination of Rafiq Hariri of Lebanon) attacked Professor Walid Phares. They cited an article which was based on a CAIR letter leveling vicious attacks on the Jihadism expert and author of The Coming Revolution: Struggle for Freedom in the Middle East. The Hezbollah propaganda arm warned that, by appointing Phares as one of his advisors on Middle Eastern affairs, Republican hopeful Mitt Romney is echoing the appointment by the State Department of Heinz Mahoney as deputy ambassador for the US in Damascus.

Observers noted that this wasn’t the first time CAIR and Hezbollah media campaigns converged to the point of merging. Last Spring, CAIR, accused by many to be a front for the terror group Hamas, also sent a letter to Rep. Pete King demanding the removal of Professor Phares from the list of expert witnesses in the hearings on Jihadi radicalization. That letter was also picked up and publicized by the Iranian-backed daily al Akhbar in Lebanon. Writing in as Siyassa of Kuwait, Hamid Ghuriafi said “the campaign of incitement waged by Nihad Awad, director of CAIR, against Professor Walid Phares, a Congressional advisor, is full of lies and misrepresentations. It was executed at the request of the Iranian regime after Phares appeared in an American movie (“Iranium”) released two weeks ago. In that film, Phares called on the Obama Administration and the international community to expedite a regime change in Tehran by supporting the democratic Green revolution in Tehran, which could lead to the crumbling of the Khamenei-Ahmedinejad regime.”

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
He should be attacked. Walid Phares is a criminal and a part of the BUSH administrations wars on the middle east. Phares, a large contributor to the BUSH DOCTRINE is responsible for the thousands of deaths of innocent civilians as he promoted both wars (iraq/afghanistan).

Phares has been a mouth piece for the right wing war machine for decades.

He is a dangerous man, and the middle east and muslims around the world fear his rhetoric.

I wouldnt expect you to know anything about Walid Phares moreluck, you only know what youre told by FOX.

Peace.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
tos, two of my favorite groups are against Mitt, CAIR and Hexboolah.

Two groups that have no business in the USA, let alone demanding a say in our election process. Together more have died from these known terrorists groups than you or I could count.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
tos, two of my favorite groups are against Mitt, CAIR and Hexboolah.

Two groups that have no business in the USA, let alone demanding a say in our election process. Together more have died from these known terrorists groups than you or I could count.

There are plenty of "informed" americans who are against Walid Phares and his promotion of wars in the middle east. FOXED SPEWS uses him as a mouthpiece to sell you people your garbage on foreign policy so they can control how you think.

Walid Phares has been promoting the attacking of Iran and making a regime change and nation building another middle east country. HOW DID THE OTHER TWO NATION BUILDING PROJECTS work out for the UNITED STATES?

8000 dead, 3 trillion dollars and counting, over 250 thousand civilians killed, billions of dollars of US equiptment wasted in the desert, 9.1 % unemployment, our national economy wrecked and Walid Phares wants the USA to attack another country.

Ya, you have it all figured out baba.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You keep saying FOX spews that guy's name and I've never heard his name mentioned during any of the times I've watched Fox.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Walid Phares (Arabic: وليد فارس‎, IPA: [waˈliːd ˈfaːres]), an American scholar born in Beirut, is a professor and commentator on global terrorism and Middle Eastern affairs.
Phares has testified before committees of the U.S. State, Justice, Defense and Homeland Security Departments, the United States Congress, the European Parliament, the United Nations Security Council.
He has been a Terrorism expert at NBC from 2003 to 2006 and has been a contributor at Fox News since 2007.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
You keep saying FOX spews that guy's name and I've never heard his name mentioned during any of the times I've watched Fox.

That is because you dont watch FOX news 24/7 like TOS and the loony leftys do. I think so many of the loony left watch FOX because they got sick of the MSM not telling them the whole story. Now they are just a bunch of bitter people that drank the Obama Kool-aid and just want to blame all the problems on anyone but their own Democrat party and Liberal policies.

moreluck

golden ticket member
If I say I didn't hear the name mentioned , I can't possibly imagine what you could say to get yourself banned.
Up until this past episode of Parenthood, I never heard CeLo sing.

klein

Für Meno :)
It's true:Romney once drove to Canada with the family dog on the roof of the car

It's a true story with a Canadian angle: Mitt Romney once made the 12-hour drive from Boston to Grand Bend, Ont., with the family dog strapped to the roof of his car.

It's true:Romney once drove to Canada with the family dog on the roof of the car

It's a true story with a Canadian angle: Mitt Romney once made the 12-hour drive from Boston to Grand Bend, Ont., with the family dog strapped to the roof of his car.
What a non-issue, or should be. The only reason anyone knows this story is because he told it. It's that's the best ya got, you just aren't trying.

klein

Für Meno :)
How about his $10.000 bet the other day ?
I don't know the Morman Church, but is it common to place high bets ?

While people are strugglen to make ends meet, he throws around a $10.000 bet.
Oh well.

I wonder if he gained any votes by doing so.
Another self-destructor, eh ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
How about his $10.000 bet the other day ?
I don't know the Morman Church, but is it common to place high bets ?

While people are strugglen to make ends meet, he throws around a $10.000 bet.
Oh well.

I wonder if he gained any votes by doing so.
Another self-destructor, eh ?
When people place a high amount as a bet, it's their way of showing the other person that you are really sure of the facts. I bet a million bucks all the time......it's an expression. Romney's worth is probably $250 million, so he could well afford it. It wasn't a good move, but it won't hurt him permanently either.
He's the most presidential of the candidates. Maybe you should study the Salt Lake Winter Olympics that he ran and how successful he was at it. You don't know him and you don't know all of his business sense and stability. You only repeat what CNN or TOS says.
Why don't you spend a few years researching the Mormon Church before you just spout off what you think you know.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I expect a full detailed report from tos cpa.

Belive me, releasing his tax returns will be the death of his candidacy. He will have to explain tons of questions from all sources of the media. It will be scrutinized and he will stumble on the answers as he does on all questions.

Peace.