Mitt Romney

804brown

When you start to see Klein's purpose as like Igor on Young Frankenstein, you understand the reaction and you better enjoy the humor too!

[video=youtube;e5IWHt4OoNk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5IWHt4OoNk[/video]

"If you need any help with the girls..."

804brown

It's pure frustration and I'm glad you're hear to listen to all his lectures of non facts....good luck!

But do YOU have to respond to everything he writes. Do you or anyone on here actually think they are going to change someones' mind?? Or is it just political masturbating??

klein

Für Meno :)
The problem with the United States is also the media.
They don't report why Canada is a healthy country. And they didn't repoart how great the Europeans had it. Not until Europe busted, anyways !
You can't look beyond your borders whatsoever, unless it's Mexico !
Because you want to believe America is the best country to live in, even though all UN or other studies prove, for decades, differently !
And it sure ain't getting much better !

Most of you haven't even travelled outside the US, what do you know ?
And those few that came to Canada - they say it's awesome :)

klein

CEO of Cisco communcations endorses Romney.
No doubt, another multi miilionaire or billionaire that also doesn't want to pay taxes.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Are you serious? This coming from you?!?!?

I appreciate 804's posts. He posts links which gives the member the option to click on it or not. He offers an insight in to the OWS movement that you don't get from the mainstream media or from the more conservative members of this forum.

morelucks objectivity has been blurred by her dislike for the Obama's.

klein

I appreciate 804's posts. He posts links which gives the member the option to click on it or not. He offers an insight in to the OWS movement that you don't get from the mainstream media or from the more conservative members of this forum.

OWS is a big deal today and tomorrow in Switzerland at the worlds economic summit.
They are actually camping out in Igloos !
Good for them !

Why the hostility towards our brother from canada?? His views from the outside are not valid?? I appreciate some of his takes on our corruption and silliness. He seems untainted by the usual patriotic blah blah blah that clouds so many american's eyes and ears!!

804, when his views are pulled from where the sun don't shine, no they are not valid. Of course you appreciate YOUR brother from the north's views, they match your own. You obviously have a disdain for people who love their country regardless of the blemishes and want the country to be a good place to live.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Newton SuperPAC really twisting on Mitt Romneys golden eggs with this ad :D

[video=youtube;AV-QIJ6Chqk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AV-QIJ6Chqk[/video]

klein

804, when his views are pulled from where the sun don't shine, no they are not valid.

That's how little you know ! It's called Sunny Alberta for a reason. No other province or territory has more sunshine than Alberta !
Probably one of the most sunniest places in North America !
During the sommer months, esspecially in June, you can BBQ outside in the sunshine as late as 11pm at night, and the sun is back up at before 4am.
And even in the winter at minus 30C, you can still have a nice clear sunny sky.

It's time for you to travel a little bit !

Pretty sad that I have been to and thru more US States then you'll ever be. Nevermind countries I been to !

That's how little you know ! It's called Sunny Alberta for a reason. No other province or territory has more sunshine than Alberta !
Probably one of the most sunniest places in North America !
During the sommer months, esspecially in June, you can BBQ outside in the sunshine as late as 11pm at night, and the sun is back up at before 4am.
And even in the winter at minus 30C, you can still have a nice clear sunny sky.

It's time for you to travel a little bit !

Pretty sad that I have been to and thru more US States then you'll ever be. Nevermind countries I been to !
HAHAHAHA.. I wasn't talking about Alberta

804brown

804, when his views are pulled from where the sun don't shine, no they are not valid. Of course you appreciate YOUR brother from the north's views, they match your own. You obviously have a disdain for people who love their country regardless of the blemishes and want the country to be a good place to live.
"Disdain for people who love their country"?? I too have been proud of the brave people who battled for political and economic democracy in the past. But it is conservatives who choose to ignore or be ignorant to the darker side of our history. I mean what is there to love about the extermination of native americansor the systemic kidnapping and enslavement of millions of africans or the lynchings and murders of the segregated southro the stealing of half of mexico or the grabbing of hawaii, guam, puerto rico and cuba , etc, etc.

You conservatives/reactionaries just have trouble tolerating criticisms directed against certain policies and institutions. You all are ready to support greater political conformity and more repressive measures against heterodoxy!!

The party of "liberty" ?? Really?? Besides the rich and the winners of society have their "liberties" with the rest of us!!

"Disdain for people who love their country"?? I too have been proud of the brave people who battled for political and economic democracy in the past. But it is conservatives who choose to ignore or be ignorant to the darker side of our history. I mean what is there to love about the extermination of native americansor the systemic kidnapping and enslavement of millions of africans or the lynchings and murders of the segregated southro the stealing of half of mexico or the grabbing of hawaii, guam, puerto rico and cuba , etc, etc.

You conservatives/reactionaries just have trouble tolerating criticisms directed against certain policies and institutions. You all are ready to support greater political conformity and more repressive measures against heterodoxy!!

The party of "liberty" ?? Really?? Besides the rich and the winners of society have their "liberties" with the rest of us!!

It's simple to me, when you make statements such as you did, you lump all people that feel patriotic in to one lump and then slam them. For that reason I usually refrain form calling my self a patriot or patriotic. That does not mean I am proud of all the events that have happened in history of the US, actually there are some that were nothing but awful and you mentioned a few of them. I am willing to look at the ugly that has been committed, but I also do not jump at the first offer that is contrary to the history as we have been taught. Blind? Hardly. I won't comment individually on the examples you offered but will say that I am willing to consider that you may be a little over the top as well.

I freely admit to being, basically, a conservative and make no apologies for that belief. That doesn't mean that I support everyone that proclaims to be a conservative. There have been many things done in the name of conservatism that are IMO, wrong and not in the best interest of our country.
Is it you claim that all conservatives are reactionaries?
I'm not sure what you mean by "reactionaries".

klein

trinkle - just do me 1 favour, one day please - and cross that northern border , please just once.
Visit a bar, no politics are spoken.
We don't care !
We don't have half the population thinking 1 way, and the other thinking another way.
We are united !
I hope the US gets back to that basic ideology, without having another 9/11 disaster !

trinkle - just do me 1 favour, one day please - and cross that northern border , please just once.
Visit a bar, no politics are spoken.
We don't care !
We don't have half the population thinking 1 way, and the other thinking another way.
We are united !
I hope the US gets back to that basic ideology, without having another 9/11 disaster !
What makes you incorrectly think I have never been to Canada?
KLEENEX, if your countrymen were all of one mind politically there would be no need for elections. BTW, when I go to a bar, I do not discuss politics or religion.

klein

What makes you incorrectly think I have never been to Canada?

Because you think we are so far behind the US, but in reality we moved forward rather pretty quickly.
When I was born, we still had miles and inches, even Fahrenheit.
We had privatized healthcare.

That all changed ! We improved and joined the future !

Because you think we are so far behind the US, but in reality we moved forward rather pretty quickly.
When I was born, we still had miles and inches, even Fahrenheit.
We had privatized healthcare.

That all changed ! We improved and joined the future !
This is what I meant by you pulling your views from where the sun don't shine. This one here clearly was yanked from your keester.
I have NEVER even suggested that Canada is behind the US, much less said it. I have no problem with Canada, just Canadians that talk like a man with a paper A hole.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Lots of people's objectivity is blurred by their dislike of Romney & Gingrich & millionaires too!