Mitt's really bad day

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Arrogant - yes, just like Obama

Stupid - in a political way yes.
In calling it like it really is - Dead On! That was my first comment in this thread.
Sometimes, especially on politics, it does not pay to speak the truth.

I think it should be His speech. Even tho it was at AT A PRIVATE, FUND RAISER, It is the base of his campaign, quit the excess, its too much. I agree.

Romney should own up to his statement and embrace it. It is the truth and possibly the best thing he has said so far. This might get the base fired up.

It is refreshing to hear a politician stand up and speak the truth- even if it is politically stupid.

This is the first time I have warmed up to Romney and if he and his handlers are smart, they will recognize that and leverage this angle.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I loved every minute of it. I totally agree. Take out the 10 % tha actually paid into it, then you have the rest, known as obamas base.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
well if Obama didnt have a war on coal, and every other energy company that works, we wouldnt have his problem, but since he does we do.,

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You have to understand that if the National Government does not extort as much from one industry as it does from the most extorted industries ... they are being subsidized.

Let's look at it another way.
If you and another person were both held up and robbed and the robber let you keep your wedding ring ... you were subsidized.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
so lets subsidizee others that dont work, such as Solyndra. Give me and the US a break. Coal, gas and oil still work, wind, solar dont, when they do I support it, For now Im with evil, coal, cng, and Gas. Love it, put it n my car and go zoom.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What Romney said was that people who are dependent on government handouts (not Soc Sec or Medicare) and believe in a nanny state are not going to vote for him.

That was the "truth" I was talking about.

Notice the bolded people - that means that Corporations and businesses who get handouts from the government, will vote for Romney.

PS-You're not in the game so stay off the playing field. :wink2:
I hate it when I have to explain the obvious to people.

MITTS WORDS speaks for themselves, why are you trying to explain them for him??

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
so lets subsidizee others that dont work, such as Solyndra. Give me and the US a break. Coal, gas and oil still work, wind, solar dont, when they do I support it, For now Im with evil, coal, cng, and Gas. Love it, put it n my car and go zoom.

Solar does work. California is going solar all over the state. My electric bills over this summer of extreme heat were only 65 bucks since i crossed over to solar panels.

The midwest is slow and the lack of education on solar will take years to catch up to california. Solyndra may have failed because the chinese are importing cheap solar parts, but that wont stop american innovation. Why not stand behind america and support a new industry rather than slam on american industry??

Geez, what is wrong with you people? You dont stand behind your own country anymore unless its bombing a country that did nothing to us.. is that the new republican employment program?

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
118895_600.jpg

menotyou

bella amicizia
Imus is telling Mitt to 'shut up!' right now. He's scolding him on to not give up on that 47%, because there is always hope. Lupica says McCains problem was he ran with Palin, and Mitts problem is he is Palin. This is blowing up. Not good, not good at all.