MLB - NFL - NBA Union and Agents

wgf46

Maybe we need to see how we could get our Union and BA to negotiate for us like Professional Athletes are negotiated contracts !!! None of them losing money or benefits, with Profits no where near those of UPS !!!

wgf46

If Tony Romo can get a deal like that, a UPS employee should not have to settle for less benefits and wages when UPS is still settling record profits !!!

Necropostophiliac

If Tony Romo can get a deal like that, a UPS employee should not have to settle for less benefits and wages when UPS is still settling record profits !!!
I do Not DIS the Cowboys, but as one Not a fan of them, it is great they retain him (Romo) as their QB..........

Like Philly with McNabb and Vick, it will keep all of them from being a threat to my favorite NFC team.

Necropostophiliac

Imagine a necro bringing up the past...........

Older QBs, that teams feared, not in a prticular order:

Marino
The younger Peyton Manning before age and injuries. Not that he is done, but what a fearful QB he
was for an opposing defence years ago.
Montana
Staubach
Bradshaw
Elway
Steve Young
and gag got to give it to him, the younger Brady.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Professional athletes are payed well because of a unique skill not many possess. Loading or delivering boxes is not much of a skill.

wgf46

Strength in numbers, Teamsters have the numbers and strengths that UPS needs to profit $4,000,000,000 + in 12 months after the bills are paid. Oh my, if they only made $3,900,000,000 next year because Health costs went up, I guess they'd survive. I feel we as Union Members are skilled and a special group, don't sell yourself short. We battle a lot and should be compensated accordingly for keeping UPS strong in a down economy. I'd have some compassion if UPS was tetering on running in the red, but they are NOT !!!!

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Strength in numbers, Teamsters have the numbers and strengths that UPS needs to profit $4,000,000,000 + in 12 months after the bills are paid. Oh my, if they only made $3,900,000,000 next year because Health costs went up, I guess they'd survive. I feel we as Union Members are skilled and a special group, don't sell yourself short. We battle a lot and should be compensated accordingly for keeping UPS strong in a down economy. I'd have some compassion if UPS was tetering on running in the red, but they are NOT !!!!

Bingo! You nailed it.