MLK Day

ups1990

With the MLK'sB-day approaching as well Cesar Chavez day here in California, my Black and Latino friends need to do the following. Since we're working the two state holidays we need to show up in a relaxed mood, maybe come to work out of uniform, I'm thinking flip-flops. Go out on route and tank it a couple of hours due to our chillaxing with our peeps on route.

DISCLAIMER- I'm of the correct racial make-up to make such statements.

moreluck

golden ticket member
With the MLK'sB-day approaching as well Cesar Chavez day here in California, my Black and Latino friends need to do the following. Since we're working the two state holidays we need to show up in a relaxed mood, maybe come to work out of uniform, I'm thinking flip-flops. Go out on route and tank it a couple of hours due to our chillaxing with our peeps on route.

It's the disclaimer part that pisses people off...............if something is wrong to say, it's wrong for all.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

This is different then a normal California workday how?