MLK

Overpaid Union Thug

I refuse to turn in any closures, requests/suggestions for DOL fixes/changes, notes that needed to be added in CPAD, or anything else that is meant to help us all do our jobs more efficiently. Why? Because I'm tired of wasting the time it takes to do all that for nothing. At best 1 out of 10 requests are honored. I have learned that it is better to do nothing. No seriously....it is better to do nothing. By doing nothing the results are often devastating to their numbers. There is no better way to get the unwavering attention of a dispatch supervisor, on car supervisor, and center manager than jacking up there numbers. Then...and only then...will they actually listen to the drivers. But that, of course, would be right after they suck in a handful of cigarettes after they've gotten verbally skull ****ed by their superiors during the morning conference call from district headquarters for the unacceptable discrepancies on the day's spreadsheet.

oldngray

nowhere special
I refuse to turn in any closures, requests/suggestions for DOL fixes/changes, notes that needed to be added in CPAD, or anything else that is meant to help us all do our jobs more efficiently. Why? Because I'm tired of wasting the time it takes to do all that for nothing. At best 1 out of 10 requests are honored. I have learned that it is better to do nothing. No seriously....it is better to do nothing. By doing nothing the results are often devastating to their numbers. There is no better way to get the unwavering attention of a dispatch supervisor, on car supervisor, and center manager than jacking up there numbers. Then...and only then...will they actually listen to the drivers. But that, of course, would be right after they suck in a handful of cigarettes after they've gotten verbally skull ****ed by their superiors during the morning conference call from district headquarters for the unacceptable discrepancies on the day's spreadsheet.

And you will get a message during the day to not scan closed business and it would be scanned by a clerk that evening. Just to avoid that paid send again number looking bad.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

It has less to do with cutting routes and more to do with NDPPH (Net Delivered Pieces Per Hour). It is much easier for all involved if the closed stops are kept off of the cars.

Is it really that hard to write up and submit a holiday closed list?
For me handing in the closed list is easy.....getting the dispatcher to take the work off the truck so I don't trip over it all day is the hard part

Any other centers badgering drivers about closed businesses on Monday? We've had a talk at every pcm, sheets in our slots every day, diad messages, and i even got a voice mail from my on car on my personal cell. I guess they must really wanna cut routes or something that day. Anyone else?
I think it should be a paid holiday. That would really show how far we've come as a country.